• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Can't Connect to Game World PROBLEM!!

storken96

Reaction score
Hi

I have a dedicated server and i have installed mysql,phpmyadmin and so on.
The website works fine and i can be playing for like 20 min then everybody gets disconnected then they cant login again.
U can just acces to charslist.

I have searched for 2 hours in google ,otland,vapus and i cant find whats wrong.
I am using putty so i can conncet to my server.

Best Regards!

Yeah maybe.
Because i am running 1 server on serverloft and 1 server at home and both stop working at the same time.
What do you think it can be? The servers is not at the same network. Do i need to open some ports to get the
dedicated server true my router. The strange thing is that they stop working at the same time(cant login to gameworld)

Best regards

=o
If you have 2 servers in diferent hosts and both stop at the same time, maybe some config in data/xml/servers.xml or some globalevent, look the globalevents from your server and search by some time that matches with the time that your server disconnect.

Dgprado@
The server.xml dosen't match with my server going to change it.

Kowalsky@
No one can connect to the gameworld after 1 hour.

Kowalsky:
No one can connect to the game server.
I tried to configure server.xml and globalevents same thing but this time like after 5 min.
Wtf is this or is it just me that having this problem?

Thanks for your help
Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me i get this bug now every min i start it do i need to open some spec ports in my router.
I can get it i have tried all day long.
Please help me i am willing to pay for this!

Best regards

Last edited:
Back