• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Linux IP tables

Anonymity

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a Linux IP tables to avoid Magebombers?
or something like If 2+ players logged from the same IP on the same second they get mass kick after a time or immediately , not IP block

Windows or Linux is better for OT hosting?
And can someone post some of Linux usage tutorials? it'll be my first time using Linux.

Thanks in advance.
I really appreciate any answers/help
Sorry if wrong section, my first post. sorry for my bad English.

Is it possible to make a Linux IP tables to avoid Magebombers?
or something like If 2+ players logged from the same IP on the same second they get mass kick after a time or immediately , not IP block

Windows or Linux is better for OT hosting?
And can someone post some of Linux usage tutorials? it'll be my first time using Linux.

Thanks in advance.
I really appreciate any answers/help
Sorry if wrong section, my first post. sorry for my bad English.
For dissable mage boomb you no need iptable linux you creatures script.

For dissable mage boomb you no need iptable linux you creatures script.
I will be using Linux, BUT I don't got creature events it is XML OT, and I don't got source or any config options that can help avoiding magebombers so I guess I will need to use IP tables to kick if 2+ logged in the same second using the same IP? I guess it exists? and that is possible? I know some one who did it but he isn't willing to share or tell the idea.

Back