• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux server CLI

Prestin32k

Reaction score
Hi guys, im running the newest TFS server, and I have a question about the linux CLI.
Are there any commands to run like the windows version? To reload npcs, spawns, serversave etc.

Thanks alot!

I remember there was one windows version(I think its the one Elf released) which included some UI usage for reloading stuff, but as Dominique1 said, they all can be done from in-game using commands such as /reload npcs, /reload config etc.

you mean to run tfs.exe on linux ?
why don't u use wine program then >.<

Obviously I run it on Linux, why on earth would I use wine on a linux server?

If you mean the in-game commands then it works just the same, otherwise I dont know what you are talking about.

I remember there was one windows version(I think its the one Elf released) which included some UI usage for reloading stuff, but as Dominique1 said, they all can be done from in-game using commands such as /reload npcs, /reload config etc.

Alright, thanks. I was referring to the windows TFS server, where you have that fancy menu bar at the top.
I'll use the ingame commands!

Thread can be considered solved _/

Back