• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Services

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've seen many people struggle with setting up their server on Linux so I thought I'd help people out with it. If you have any general questions(about Linux)let me know.

If you dont have money to pay me what I can do for you is assist you in using one of my tutorials answering your questions as you go.

I can:
- Compile the server(0.2.x/0.3.x/0.4/1.0/otx/othire) from the source code.
- Set up MySQL server.
- Set up Nginx.
- Set up Apache2 (if preferred).
- Set up PHPMyAdmin.
- Fix datapack compatibility for Linux(make sure it works as it did on Windows).
- Set up Znote's AAC.
- Compile RME on debian

When I'm finished I will teach you how to use TFS with Linux and I might give you some management scripts.

I Dont:
- Do datapack conversions.
- Do Lua work.
- Work without the source code of the server you need to compile.
- Work with people who dont know how to properly use a computer.

To contact me:
Send me a PM here on Otland.

Prices:
Can be from 5 Eur for simple things to 50 Eur if you want source edits or something like that. Usually its no more than 15 Eur for a simple set up(compile, database, web server.

Payment method:
Euros transferred though Paypal before I begin working(no exceptions).

How I work:
I prefer to work with a fresh install of Debian 7, I usually try to avoid Ubuntu. I need ssh access to the server and the
root user.

If your server crashes or is unstable that's not my problem. I am being hired to compile the server and set up your website. Its your fault if you pick an unstable rev.IF your scripts don't work because you needed me to compile another rev that's your problem not mine

Last edited:
Hmm, Ive already set it up on windows.. does that matter ? or do i need to start all over again for linux? :)

Hmm, Ive already set it up on windows.. does that matter ? or do i need to start all over again for linux? :)

You must transfer the files from your computer to the server and then you can configure it to use the new database server

Back