• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [Linux] TFS 0.2.5

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
While compiling on Ubuntu 9.04, I get this series of errors when checking the libs
Code:
otserv.o:(.rodata._ZTV16ProtocolOldLogin[vtable for ProtocolOldLogin]+0x18): undefined reference to `ProtocolOld::onRecvFirstMessage(NetworkMessage&)'
otserv.o:(.rodata._ZTI16ProtocolOldLogin[typeinfo for ProtocolOldLogin]+0x8): undefined reference to `typeinfo for ProtocolOld'
otserv.o:(.rodata._ZTV15ProtocolOldGame[vtable for ProtocolOldGame]+0x18): undefined reference to `ProtocolOld::onRecvFirstMessage(NetworkMessage&)'
otserv.o:(.rodata._ZTI15ProtocolOldGame[typeinfo for ProtocolOldGame]+0x8): undefined reference to `typeinfo for ProtocolOld'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] Error 1

I have the feeling its lboost_system, but I can't find out how to fix it. Any help is much appreciated.