• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Linux] Windows --> Linux 50 euro's job.

RoHaN-OTs

RoHaN-OTs.com
Reaction score
Kay, so i'm looking for a guy who can setup website, fix my monsters.xml (capital letters n' those shit), setup mysql etc., compile my source(0.3.6pl1 editted) in linux 64bit, and teach me a thing or 2 bt it :p The payment is 50 euros.

Requirements:
Have a good rep on otland..some exceptions may apply though.

Last edited:
Sorry you're not trusted enough :p and u got the reputation of being a scammer by ppl i don't wana mention here ^.^

Sorry you're not trusted enough :p and u got the reputation of being a scammer by ppl i don't wana mention here ^.^

Nah i havent that reputation..
Im just a guy who know alot about people..
Got a own ot.. without anny crashes... and shiit

Ask vickan about me or God willie from evolora.**********
Im scripting for him and got full acces... did u see hes scripts anywhere?
I have posted some bad news about ur friends... But they played got on my server and they fucked it..

I can do it. Whats your msn?

Nah i havent that reputation..
Im just a guy who know alot about people..
Got a own ot.. without anny crashes... and shiit

Ask vickan about me or God willie from evolora.**********
Im scripting for him and got full acces... did u see hes scripts anywhere?
I have posted some bad news about ur friends... But they played got on my server and they fucked it..
okok lets not go off-topic :p
I can do it. Whats your msn?
i'll pm it to ya now
edit; cant pm u. pm me ur msn

RoHaN isn't a Scammer I worked for him for 6 months and he never scammed me.

MUHAUHUAUHA!Noobs! FriendsWithFriends! So..NoobsWithNoobs!

First Why are you posting here? Second why do you call your self a premium user when your aren't one,Why did you steal Cykos Avatar,is that even English that your saying?

Edit: Banned for the 8th Time gogo 10th :)

Last edited:
Back