• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Liquid black quest?

Hokay

Reaction score
How do I get to where the Red Crystals are, when I go up the stairs there are only blue crystals on ever floor, dafuk is wrong. I've tried everything.

its not phase one ;p gotta wait till its phase one

it will randomly change to phase 3 and 1 but i think to acess bosses you have to change it to 2 with doing the red crystal shit

- - - Updated - - -

it will randomly change to phase 3 and 1 but i think to acess bosses you have to change it to 2 with doing the red crystal shit

Okay, so the thing is that the heart of the sea has nothing to do with unlocking stages, it's a "side-quest". To unlock stage 2 you need to gather 200 "points" by first of all killing 100 deepling guards for 100 points. And to get the remaining 100 points you will have to use a soul net on deepling spawns (there are 22 spawns which you will have to use your soul net on 20 times), when you have done this you will get the remaining 100 points. Note that these points are not individual and can be gathered by a lot of people during the day. At server save the points will reset.

Okay, so the thing is that the heart of the sea has nothing to do with unlocking stages, it's a "side-quest". To unlock stage 2 you need to gather 200 "points" by first of all killing 100 deepling guards for 100 points. And to get the remaining 100 points you will have to use a soul net on deepling spawns (there are 22 spawns which you will have to use your soul net on 20 times), when you have done this you will get the remaining 100 points. Note that these points are not individual and can be gathered by a lot of people during the day. At server save the points will reset.
Can we talk more ingame? I dont really understand;P

Back