• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lispo DDos Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riki Aka Bruh

Dolera Star
Reaction score
Hello,
I'll explain this situation to you y'all.

Situation Roughly Explained:

@lispo wanted to trade my Antica cash for his Shadowcores cash. We agreed via inbox/pm that he was going to give me 38kks for 1kk on Antica.

He is also known as: Julleful in-game and don't know if I'm correct but he has a 400 on Lunarforce too, Zojts.

The day the trade was going to be done I logged in and I had 15 minutes with him. He wanted me to go first and I didn't know him and also the prices/rates were a little unfair for me. So to avoid the trade I said I had to go for 2 hours.

Then I got in contact with him in-game. Same character: Jullejul.
I said: "I'd go first, first time. Of course, only if you agree with my prices; 1kk/50kk. She/he said "Yes" and we traded.

Even on Lispo's services of selling gold on Shadowcores it is: 10kk/2euro. Which it would be 2euro x 5 = 10euros and 10euros is the price I buy 1kk for on Tibia. Sometimes I buy it for $10usd too.

Now he comes back saying I've scammed his friend and etc... I thought his "Friend" was him, but if that's the case; I agreed this with his friend and his friend said "Yes, no problem prices are good". So we were trading 250k each time, and he gave me 12.5kk. So I told his friend clearly "It was 7.5kk for each 250k but for it to be more fair for me, I will like to change it to 12.5kk" and he agreed and said yes and told me to go first and start the trade.

His reason of me scamming his "Friend":

cdKI2Jq.png

As you can see, he is saying I scammed him for the prices were done on.

I thought I was trading with him, but it turned out I was trading with his friends and him and I agreed to the price of 1kk on Antica which is always around 9.5-11usd.

All the people I know buy 1kk on Open Pvp/Antica on these rates
: $10usd/1kk.

Now, he says "He can buy 1kk/5euros", he had no proof it, he passed me an inactive Twitch saying:

KdJVuyN.png

DDos Threat Evidence: (I'll send the whole picture to Mark privately)

1NAEHCp.png

The thing highlighted in Red is him putting my IP as a way of saying "I'm going to DDos you" or "Do this, I've you got your IP".

And he claimed I was a scammer since I changed character on Shadowcores. I wanted to make a name that matches my thread "Liveratus Gold" - in-game. And he said I change my name each trade? Nah, I've only had two but I did have my new character the second trade, and for the reason I stated above.

He also started saying bullshit:

H8bBYz7.png

(He claims my friend, AlexisDarks is a scammer on Xenobot which it clearly states on Xenobot Scammer list: Fake AlexisDarks (which means someone pretending to be him)

The real AlexisDarks thread: AlexisDarks Thread

(Which he also clearly states on his main post that he has someone pretending to be him).

When I said I would report him, he said:

LP5OjtN.png

(Which he means there is no punishment for him, because Mark is inactive).

Please review this DDos threat @Mark and/or @Siramix.

Please note: He got my IP because of Skype.

Best Regards,
Liveratus

Last edited:
My ip starts with 192.. But if it is my ip you just posted my ip so you contradicted yourself! Gz brain

Yeah, was actually waiting for someone to say something like this. It's not my IP, the picture is modified to Lispo's IP.
You are retarded man, you trying to get someone banned for apparently posting your IP on forums and you edit the image to post his IP? You're a braindead man. Now you gotta get banned.

@Mark @Hani @Siramix
ban him plz he giving ip !!!
:p It's not his real IP, it's his "VPN" IP so, relax. Or at least I think so, but if not I still removed the picture

Yeah this kid is a tard which I proved to him on inbox, if I wanted post his ip I could do so here :confused::confused:
And what did you prove on inbox? That you buy 1kk/5euro from a guy which hasn't been active for a long time? Which means you were lying and it's hard to believe...

You are retarded man, you trying to get someone banned for apparently posting your IP on forums and you edit the image to post his IP? You're a braindead man. Now you gotta get banned.
And did Lispo tell you to post? Because I did the kks deal with you or your "friend". And you're defending your friend which you also know this and you say "apparently".

Yeah this kid is a tard which I proved to him on inbox, if I wanted post his ip I could do so here :confused::confused:
Go ahead, please.

Hahah true info gajs, nowhere am I giving his ip timmy:rolleyes:o_O
Yes you did via pm. Mark can read the real inbox and there, there is proof of you putting my IP and I'm pretty sure he can also get my IP on the forums which is the one you messaged me privately.

Anyways: I've edited the picture to the original picture. However, I removed the start.

Last edited:
Okay, so first of all, Lispo didn't post your IP, he sent you a PM with it. Second, you did post his IP, removing it now doesn't change anything, his IP is public now. And third, no one told me to post here, he told me to check forums to see how retarded you can be and laugh for a while.

I just came here to say that @Liveratus is not a scammer.. I bought 10kk from him without any problems.
You guys can hate on me as much as you want, but there's no proof that he has scammed anyone before, so why are u guys keep saying that he's a scammer? That's just f*cking childish, just suit up and act more mature for god sake :p

Okay, so first of all, Lispo didn't post your IP, he sent you a PM with it. Second, you did post his IP, removing it now doesn't change anything, his IP is public now. And third, no one told me to post here, he told me to check forums to see how retarded you can be and laugh for a while.
Wouldn't call it "his" IP since he clearly said he is using a "VPN", which means this VPN is associated with another address. And he has my real IP, which is threatening and his "VPN" IP doesn't affect him at all.

Plus, I've never DDosed anyone and I'm pretty sure he has hearing from several people who told me "be careful don't report him" but obviously those are probably his own accounts.

My ip starts with 192.. But if it is my ip you just posted my ip so you contradicted yourself! Gz brain
As you can see, here he is saying it's not his IP and he told me he uses VPN.

Im here to say that @lispo ia not a scammer, we negociate 71kk's and until now we spoke on skype everyday, he is a nice guy and everyone can trust him...
See ya

Zojts isn't a scammer, this isn't a DDOS threat. Close thread

You did contradict yourself, 1) you showed public ip in first place whether it's correct or not..
2) I proved you are retard and if you say Deus ain't active he called Acery on Antica level 384 so check that again
3) I sent you an iP privately so for your own eyes, if I wanted to post it publicly like you did then get scared that you would get banned and remove it then I could also do that o_O
4) I can give you your own IP? Doesn't mean anything it's your own if it was someone else's then that's ok to say your retarded logic which you have used..
5) Not at one time does my inbox message to you say scammer in these pictures it just shows your bad rates which you changed your mind after agreeing...

I make that 5-0 to me? o_O

You did contradict yourself, 1) you showed public ip in first place whether it's correct or not..
2) I proved you are retard and if you say Deus ain't active he called Acery on Antica level 384 so check that again
3) I sent you an iP privately so for your own eyes, if I wanted to post it publicly like you did then get scared that you would get banned and remove it then I could also do that o_O
4) I can give you your own IP? Doesn't mean anything it's your own if it was someone else's then that's ok to say your retarded logic which you have used..
5) Not at one time does my inbox message to you say scammer in these pictures it just shows your bad rates which you changed your mind after agreeing...

I make that 5-0 to me? o_O
ooow gajs shots fired need backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back