• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lispo DDos Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ip starts with 192.. But if it is my ip you just posted my ip so you contradicted yourself! Gz brain
You did contradict yourself, 1) you showed public ip in first place whether it's correct or not..
2) I proved you are retard and if you say Deus ain't active he called Acery on Antica level 384 so check that again
3) I sent you an iP privately so for your own eyes, if I wanted to post it publicly like you did then get scared that you would get banned and remove it then I could also do that o_O
4) I can give you your own IP? Doesn't mean anything it's your own if it was someone else's then that's ok to say your retarded logic which you have used..
5) Not at one time does my inbox message to you say scammer in these pictures it just shows your bad rates which you changed your mind after agreeing...

I make that 5-0 to me? o_O
If you really say it was your IP why did I make up this IP just to remove mine publicly?
You had no point on posting it publicly and you were angry and posted it and you posted my REAL IP.

You also kept on saying bullshit that my partner, AlexisDarks was a scammer when it clearly says "fake" AlexisDarks", according to you, you prove me retarded? And when I said "It's someone pretending to be him" you said "Two person with name, what". Then I had to tell you the whole story...

You said I "scammed" your friend for 6kk, which I didn't and if it was bad rates I wouldn't call it a "scam" + your friend agreed to my rates :).

Also, I'm not saying you're a scammer and I never said you were.

I think @Mark only can help you if the ip has gotten by the forum.

I think @Mark only can help you if the ip has gotten by the forum.
Yup, the IP he pmed me is associated with all my Forum accounts.Which it's not normal to PM me my IP when he's mad, means something. Plus, I said to him "Why are you putting my PM on comment?" and he said "That's your IP? Thanks for telling me."

If you really say it was your IP why did I make up this IP just to remove mine publicly?
You had no point on posting it publicly and you were angry and posted it and you posted my REAL IP.

You also kept on saying bullshit that my partner, AlexisDarks was a scammer when it clearly says "fake" AlexisDarks", according to you, you prove me retarded? And when I said "It's someone pretending to be him" you said "Two person with name, what". Then I had to tell you the whole story...

You said I "scammed" your friend for 6kk, which I didn't and if it was bad rates I wouldn't call it a "scam" + your friend agreed to my rates :).

Also, I'm not saying you're a scammer and I never said you were.
You're so dumb I never said that you called me a scammer I said that you said I called you one but from your screenshots that is incorrect. And you was the one who said yourself it was my ip (which you shot yourself in the foot about and when everyone started report you you got scared and amended your post o_O I wouldn't be angry I can post of my own ip here now if I wernt on my phone

I sent you a iP privately that's correct , but I that's not illegal it's private.. You posted 'mine' publicly on forums which someone called SeanB got banned and all his chars removed before for doing it so unlucky man:confused:

I said alexisdark is on scammers list on xeno forums and if you look there is someone called that on there!

You replied to none of my 5-0, because you got OWNED

You did contradict yourself, 1) you showed public ip in first place whether it's correct or not..
2) I proved you are retard and if you say Deus ain't active he called Acery on Antica level 384 so check that again
3) I sent you an iP privately so for your own eyes, if I wanted to post it publicly like you did then get scared that you would get banned and remove it then I could also do that o_O
4) I can give you your own IP? Doesn't mean anything it's your own if it was someone else's then that's ok to say your retarded logic which you have used..
5) Not at one time does my inbox message to you say scammer in these pictures it just shows your bad rates which you changed your mind after agreeing...

I make that 5-0 to me? o_O

ERMAGURD, ILLUMINATI OVERLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so dumb I never said that you called me a scammer I said that you said I called you one but from your screenshots that is incorrect. And you was the one who said yourself it was my ip (which you shot yourself in the foot about and when everyone started report you you got scared and amended your post o_O I wouldn't be angry I can post of my own ip here now if I wernt on my phone

I sent you a iP privately that's correct , but I that's not illegal it's private.. You posted 'mine' publicly on forums which someone called SeanB got banned and all his chars removed before for doing it so unlucky man:confused:

I said alexisdark is on scammers list on xeno forums and if you look there is someone called that on there!

You replied to none of my 5-0, because you got OWNED
Uh what? Can you stop being such a kid, please. Owned? Haven't heard this word since 2012.

Never said you called me a scammer here, but on the messages you did. Someone else above did. However, you said my pictures are incorrect, let me post a few more.

I posted on my thread that I had sold over 1kkk and you messaged me this:

KkJtuty.png

Also, as you can see on the screenshot accusation of scammer for "making new chars". I've only had two characters when doing sales. Which my current new one and the only one I changed to was/is: Liveratus Gold

I have sold over 1kkk since I started selling gold as I replied to you.

As I already posted on the main post... If the picture isn't clear enough you're saying "The thing you told me is you had 5kk on Antica and wanted trade 150kk for 5kk instead you scammed 120/2.2". So according to you my pictures is "wrong" but to my knowledge, this is clear enough?

1NAEHCp.png

As I already embarrassingly had to explain you why there is the same name on Xenobot Scammer list... I can explain it again. Someone copied his name to scam with his reputation and he got banned, clear enough or?

You seem to not understand, he DIDN'T post your IP, he sent it to you on a pm. You DID post his IP publicly, you are the one that deserves a ban.

You seem to not understand, he DIDN'T post your IP, he sent it to you on a pm. You DID post his IP publicly, you are the one that deserves a ban.
As Lispo himself keeps on saying,; I didn't post his IP. And as that other guy said, he can get punishment if IP matches my Forum IP, which it does.

And you admitted to posting my ip publicly got scared and edited your picture o_O:eek:

@Liveratus everything you say you contradict yourself in the next post *claps*

You said it was my ip and posted it getting people to think that it was, so you posted intent to share private information.. You keep failing

20kk omg so much, you may not of met him irl but he could be your virtual friend as you probably don't leave your house and spend your pocket money on KK's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back