• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[List] All LUA functions (for TFS)

Jonern

Retired
Senator
Reaction score
Could anyone please post a detailed list of all the functions created for:
-Action scripts
-Talkaction scripts
-Creature scripts
-Movements scripts

Anything else I've forgot?

Example:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"message") -- cid is who it should affect, 22 is the color (from X to Y), the text that is to be displayed should either be a string or a number.

Regards, Jonern

Edit: Changed the topic :)

Last edited:
Ehm would any mod mind make this thread a sticky? And rename the topic to what I got a as a subject for the first post.
Also PM me so I can put a more proper text in the first post.

Talaturen, I saw someone request the all the different functions you start your scripts with.

Could you please post them/edit your first post?

Thinking of onUse(cid, ... ... .. ), onLogin(...) and so on.

//doPlayerSetGuildId(cid, id)
//lua_register(m_luaState, "doPlayerSetGuildId", LuaScriptInterface::luaDoPlayerSetGuildId);

it's commented, means that it is not done..

Hey tala~ how do I supposed to use this

playerLearnInstantSpell(cid, 'utevo lux')
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE,'You have learned Ultimate Explosion spell.')

I think i't this way but got this error:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/spell_scroll.lua:eek:nUse

luaPlayerLearnInstantSpell(). Spell "utevo lux" not found

about the doteleportthing. What is the function to get a UID of a creature in a certain position?
for example, the creature is a monster and its on X=1, y=2, z=3 and I want to teleport it to X=2, y=3, z=4

I think its impossible to teleport a monster. You can't get UID of creature. But if its possible i'm waiting too for someone post.

There are guild commands already,
<global>
!createguild guildName
!joinguild guildName
<guildChannel>
Use this command to see all available commands: !commands

Back