• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
iBot is a bad copy of Neo
BBot and Xeno are the best

You need to add BlackD Safe Cheats

Last edited:
The only reason why iBot is popular is because of BugWT, guys, he isn't even that famous.
He just made very simple scripts to make money off of you.

I'm gonna say Xenobot is awesome even though I haven't used it; it just because I have lifetime subscription.

there is also klbot but it's more like a tasker just for skilling

Added BlackD; didn't even realise they were still going.

Awesome, could people post their opinions on how safe bots are and such? I've been looking for a newer safer bot since Neo died a few months ago. Also please keep only relevant bots (ones that work with the newest protocol) :)

Red

Awesome, could people post their opinions on how safe bots are and such? I've been looking for a newer safer bot since Neo died a few months ago. Also please keep only relevant bots (ones that work with the newest protocol) :)

Red

I could perhaps add a rating column next to it and see how many vouches each one gets, then I will add each star for each vouch.

Yes, do that! Would be fun to see which one is the most used among OTland members.

I have added "Vouches" to the table.
Feel free to post what you think is the best, most undetectable bot.

I have added my vouch already.

I'll vouch for XenoBot ;)

I could perhaps add a rating column next to it and see how many vouches each one gets, then I will add each star for each vouch.

Awesome ;) But what exactly is a "vouch"? A vouch for "undetectable" or a vouch for "easy to use/features/etc.?" :p

Red

Awesome ;) But what exactly is a "vouch"? A vouch for "undetectable" or a vouch for "easy to use/features/etc.?" :p

Red

A vouch for how reliable it is.

Reliability includes;
- Undetectable
- How smooth the scripts run
- How easy it is to use
- How good it is (healer etc)

You're overall experience for it, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back