• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated!
Still missing some prices & some more vouchees would be helpful

magebot is no 9.99U$ for month. it's lifetime :D
& vouchees = recomendations?

using magebot and auto atm

overall i would say that auto has a great ability to scripts stuffs ... i mean set depositer with auto seller and banker with more so it can be used 100% afk like i done ... NOT SURE IF SAFE but not banned on any acc that i botted yet ... healer is a bit slow just so botting a mage would be bad cuz its a an interval of 1.5~ sec casting ... good bot for eks and rps since refiller and sh*t works and you could add dinstace running (not sure if still works)

magebot GREAT healing and dashing and all pvp you need to have + nice combo sd and targetholder but only works with runes(not safemode) ... bad part cavebotting hard to set a good wpt and if you internet pings bad the auto walker is damn slow (walks like 1 sqm ea 1sec~) bot is more recomended for mages then others...

that would i say about those bots XD and i could add more stuff o.0

List updated.

Please only choose one for a vouch. Thanks.

i vounch for auto cuz im not banned yet ^^

Edit: auto is free for lifetime "yet" and dont need to be registered to download the bot.

Last edited:
and yet its full of keyloggs

im not hacked at any acc... (hacked by keylogger from other program)

had 150 char from my friend that i botted with it ... (this char isnt hacked)
maybe just done use autologin? i heard there was something wrong it it once :p

I vouch for Magebot, I've been using it since April 2010 IIRC.

if you internet pings bad the auto walker is damn slow (walks like 1 sqm ea 1sec~)

Check the smooth running option, it actually even dashes (iirc) which makes it way faster.

I vouch for Magebot, I've been using it since April 2010 IIRC.

Check the smooth running option, it actually even dashes (iirc) which makes it way faster.

Dash can make you ban as the time i used to play 2009 to 2010 and quited and started now again ^^

..:: Tibia Red Bot Pro ::.. The best bot for Tibia !!!
Can't really vouche for it "myself", but a friend of mine uses it & said it looks like Elfbot.
For anyone wondering.

I'll vouche for Magebot anyday though, personally prefer it more as an OpenTibia bot but it works on rl too.
Only down side is the forums are pretty much empty so you gotta work most of it out yourself, not really hard to do though.

XenoBot is undetectable, and probably the best bot around right now. Magebot is detectable no matter what the creator says about it. I would recommend XenoBot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back