• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of tutorials

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
List of tutorials
Since the tutorials section is full of tutorial requests and script help support on the wrong section i decided to make a good list of tutorials so we all can find easy a list to find the tutorials we are searching for. Knowledge is Power, Instead of creating a copy of all other servers try to make things you dreamed of or sounds cool to you. I only add tutorials which gives a good explanation for the people with no knowledge. Using the search function can be also very handy!

Hints:
  • For scripting use notepad++
  • If you have any questions contact the thread starter or else open a topic in support.
  • Use the search function on otland.
  • Google could be also handy sometimes.
  • There are tools that can make for you scripts by easy ticking things or write few things but they wont offer you more then the basics.

LUA&XML

I've talked with Scarlet and she said if we can get 20 people to want this sticky'd, she will.

Give the downloadrunners and ot owners a push in the right path, The path of learning and customize!

i vote to be stickied. nice post. maybe put more tuts on mysql though :p. i have no idea how it works

I've talked with Scarlet and she said if we can get 20 people to want this sticky'd, she will.

Give the downloadrunners and ot owners a push in the right path, The path of learning and customize!
This is VERY useful, I support the "sticky" initiative.

Thanks Lagmacun for your contribution!

You are welcome, i think it shoudl be.. because why sticky a old dated thread?
This one is also easier to view..

Come on people show me your vote =)

You are welcome, i think it shoudl be.. because why sticky a old dated thread?
This one is also easier to view..

Come on people show me your vote =)

I'll vote only if you stop calling C a scripting language!

After all, its almost similar in mine eyes, but nice to learn a thing or two...

However, i never claimed C a scripting language :> so vote ghehehe

(Lagmacun and others cannot assure you that i didn't claimed it outside this topic).

Back