• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Listen Up

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
Every couple of days I'm going to make a new thread to get the views up again for the contest. I'm currently in 2nd place and I need to stay in the top 3 for 6 more days to win. I thank you all again for helping me to get into 2nd place it's greatly appreciated. Remember to listen to the full song you can even just mute it if you don't like it and let it play out. If you like what you hear let me know and I gladly post songs related and non-related to the contest for you.
https://www.tunespeak.com/tl/BZqYbqX9

See that's more up your alley, I bet you give great head or else even vesiv wouldn't accept you into team.

The only reason im still in Veziv***********'s team is beacause were friends.. And i would just be in your team :> cause i was in every team..

The only reason im still in Veziv***********'s team is beacause were friends.. And i would just be in your team :> cause i was in every team..
Ohh sally everyone knows vesiv takes as many heads as he can get. In your case he takes all the head you give in exchange for guild membership.

Ohh sally everyone knows vesiv takes as many heads as he can get. In your case he takes all the head you give in exchange for guild membership.
you forgot something as soon he dominando he would of kick many people out from guild

Back