• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Lite Hosting Services - Liandri Mining Corporation

guys this noob "Scammer"
scammed Me before!
[08:11:43 م] dan gardopee says: you have any problem tell them police
[08:11:55 م] dan gardopee says: i'm scammer
[08:12:09 م] dan gardopee says: bye

Why you lying?

Original conversating:

anyway , Goodluck!
i don't Fight You , you are scammer that's The Real!
i will not post here anymore! :(

because you don't want to be fool, you know what did you do. Anyway, I tell somebody for your non-sense spamm. It must be localized very fast, and very fast your way to execute prevention for further users, to don't gave theft. File has been deleted by speedy*****malware.localhost in next 30 days, or you in next 0 days, if you have a link to delete. Delete this file, all we know , but you are hacker. Scan says all. I don't copy link, because I must tell honest, because I;m honest. thanks for that, regards ~unix.

Last edited by a moderator:
i make scan!
i found viurs "Quest-Maker"
i think you are Not Scammer!
please Mods Clean this Thread !
Sorry unix and GoodLuck.. never mind

And? quest maker have virus? Virut? it's MBR virus. You have this trojan, combat the format. FAST, for you help, not offense. Please Moderators to delete my older posts.

And, you saw (all), what dishonestly, I'll meet in that forum, the same i meet on tnet. Thanks for your reflection Seron.

iam so sorry , i was think you're lieing to steel it!
goodluck Bro!

Thanks.

Last edited:
To all those accusing Unixstyles of scamming please post evidence so we can do something.

Hi Peroxide, I suppose I don't recognize all of there people without of course SeRoN. They don't have any evidences on 100%, but we should waiting.

Refresh, continue the hosting services. As you can see it's SeRoN error, and I'm not scammer. i'm offering you great hosting for minimum.

unix, thats a RLLY bad edit of an image :

2_lxT3.png

- - - Updated - - -

dont mean to hate but that pic is edited

- - - Updated - - -

ps, switch to mysql

It might be edited to fit all the text that was in the Skype Chat.
If you cannot Screenshot the full text chat, you'd have to Edit it so the whole conversation is there right? :)

ONTOPIC:
You should just dump those 2 other computer you've got, they are not even doing good ^^ haha

@up only for this, I gave for peroxide some evidences, and SeRoN make scan and tell for all "sry items editor have a virus". I am not scammer, and continue even this service hosting. This is only error for image rendering or something go wrong with uploading I gave for Peroxide conversation how it was? but it has identify data and moderators have deleted here it.

XPRIMEX - it's relocating hosting services, I use the dedicated relocation, btw. one machine per one ots and it hasn't RDP, while it is lite. Only FTP or handly sending files. I control all and I'm designing all, you may have send me your server if you want get hosting, one first few hours you have free for thinking. It hosted on Windows XP, as you wish.

i really don't know why this thread still alive ..!?!
moderators this guy is big scammer i swear :).
i said that you are not Scammer. because I am look like a fool in this Thread.
and i want put myself out of this bullshit.
i make scan = 0 viruses. Take Care Guys..

Last edited:
@up moderators don't know you always give big shit for people... you don't give me a clean file. Please go to virustotal.com and bring me scan that link, it's here in the photo. After the our conversation you tell me: sry i found one in the items editor; what's up?
You still in your thinking around yet? If you have some problem, maybe you should bring scan of this file. Carry on. I want to see a scan of file or I give without you this scan. And all will see who is scammer.
b3k55v.png

Yes, you aren't fool. I'm fool. Even stupid NOD 6 is removing that shit.

Last edited:
Refresh, Yessss, I have now a pro router, so I can get even 100/100 mbps. In Poland thats too much. Respect our resistance.

Refresh, this hosting services. Now you have in mine dedicated servers speed like 100/100 mb.

Back