• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lithuania] The Reborn Kingdom 10.77 - Custom Vocations, RPG Map, Low/Med Rate

kyoushirou

I like trains
Reaction score
Hello! I'd like to introduce you to the project I've been working on for a few weeks now. (Link to Discussion Thread)

I've decided to launch the server today, there will be no resets unless there is a major bug that ruins the server and is not fixable without a reset. There will be weekly content patches.

Website & IP: 212.24.97.166
Client: 10.77

Skills: 5x
Magic 2x:
Exp:
1-20:
12x
21-50: 10x
51-100: 6x
80+: 5x

The Reborn Kingdom is a custom created server mainly made by me. The base idea is to have custom vocations, balanced with good ideas that should be fun and not feel limited. I felt that the real tibia vocations sometimes either felt slow or very limited and these two combined made them a little boring.
I wanted the player to feel empowered and that is my base for my design, other than the old server The Lost Kingdom of course.

The map is ment to feel immersive for an RNG; There are no teleporters and no training monks. The player should explore and find all of our quests, talk to our npcs and read books to find secret quests and areas.

The biggest addition to the map that's out of the ordinary RPG concept (Think TLL RPG style) is the Dungeons. these are areas where only groups of players can enter and they feature difficult custom monsters and always one or more scripted Boss Fights.

The custom vocations are:
Fighter = Warrior
Sorcerer = Mage
Ranger = Archer
Crusader = Paladin
Conjurer = Summoner

Last edited:
Add screenshots.... Seeing absolutely none makes me not even want to try it lol.

Add screenshots.... Seeing absolutely none makes me not even want to try it lol.

I agree, I will add some once I finish the fine tuning of what new players find straight away. Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.

There are a few things missing from NPC shop lists and a few small bugs. There will be a patch tomorrow evening (24 hours from this post) to fix most of these and some summon changes.

Thanks for all the early reports.

But i will be trying it anyways......because custom project XD
Its good. Some things are missing like quest,tasks and minor stuff like that but its been pretty easy lvling up. Wish there was people though

hidehole.jpg

image.jpg

goodkey.jpg

Last edited:
I've fixed the main problems that surfaced yesterday (NPCs not buying properly/all stuff) and potions. I'm working on everything else reported today. Thanks for all the reports, it helps a ton.
I'll take a look into adding more quests and I'm of course working on finishing the rest up.

Fixed all the reported bugs so far. No spells should crash you, quest log should be fixed and so on. I really appreciate all the testing and feedback.

Skillrate has also been upped and warrior damage has been increased.

Added Elite & Champion mobs today. All monsters have a chance to be either elite or champions (showed by an orange or a red skull).
Added a renaming system for pets & conjurations (You can name them now.)
Updated conjurations and pets (minor updates today, such as mana cost etc. Full rework is still in progress)
Fixed a toooon of things and added small things players have mentioned.

Change name of vocations on website, they are different that ingame vocation names.

- one thing to change somehow :
On the beginning you get some 23 skill of every skill, a msg is floating so long "you advance to distance fighting 11, then 12, 13 and to fckin 23" for couple minutes on the screen.
"14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 11.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 12.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 13.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 14.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 15.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 16.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 17.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 18.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 19.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 20.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 21.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 22.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 23.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 11.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 12.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 13.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 14.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 15.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 16.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 17.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 18.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 19.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 20.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 21.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 22.
14:37 You advanced to axe fighting level 23.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 11.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 12.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 13.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 14.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 15.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 16.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 17.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 18.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 19.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 20.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 21.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 22.
14:37 You advanced to sword fighting level 23.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 11.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 12.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 13.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 14.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 15.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 16.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 17.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 18.
14:37 You advanced to shielding level 19.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 11.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 12.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 13.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 14.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 15.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 16.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 17.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 18.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 19.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 20.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 21.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 22.
14:37 You advanced to distance fighting level 23.
"
it says in one minute this shit but writen on scrfeen floating 10 or more minutes

Last edited:
Change name of vocations on website, they are different that ingame vocation names.

Right, some names are promoted and some are not. I'll fix that.

On the beginning you get some 23 skill of every skill, a msg is floating so long "you advance to distance fighting 11, then 12, 13 and to fckin 23" for couple minutes on the screen.
"14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 11.
14:37 You advanced to club fighting level 12.

Right, that was a workaround that stayed from early testing. Will fix, forgot all about that.

"
it says in one minute this shit but writen on scrfeen floating 10 or more minutes

Ctrl + W and you're fine.

Offline? Btw, server is good. It just needs more players.
It seems the VPS the server is hosted on has gone offline. I've contacted our hoster and I'm waiting for a reply. Also looking to upgrade the host since this happened, as soon as I can copy the database.

I'll be mapping live as I dont need to interact or check on anyone during this time instead. twitch.tv/zealan

VPS hoster just isnt responding. Bought a new one hosted in Lithuania. 8 GB Ram, 4x 2.4ghz Xeon cores. 1GBit connection.

We're just setting the vps up. Server should be up with a patch tomorrow. Sorry about the downtime, but that was really not something that I could forsee.

You better used the time to add some new items :3
Also what time is patch time? :p

You better used the time to add some new items :3
Also what time is patch time? :p

Plaguetown has 4 custom items! The Khanate is a new monster type with fleshed out lore and 8+ new monsters filled with custom items (7 of them!) more easily obtainable. They're in the works.