• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lithuania] The Reborn Kingdom 10.77 - Custom Vocations, RPG Map, Low/Med Rate

Ok. Server is back up, but without any major patches. Plaguetown is live. Sadly I could not get the database back, hoster did not respond at all. If Í get a hold of it I can merge it.

For now, I did lower rates though.

IP is: 212.24.97.166 for now. Finally back up and running though, expect major improvements tomorrow.

Is there some problem registering? after creating the account it says my password is invalid.. I tried 3 times and even used abc123 as my password?

Is there some problem registering? after creating the account it says my password is invalid.. I tried 3 times and even used abc123 as my password?

Should not be. PM me and I'll take a look/reset pass for you.

Absolutely fantastic server! The vocations are very cool and unique, the map is amazingly detailed and the quests are a ton of fun. The only downside right now is the small playerbase, so I'd suggest anyone that stumbles upon this to try it out and bring your friends!

Edit: Feel free to message me ingame if you need some help getting started. IGN: Xaos Rumgone

I love this server so far, I think it's a great RPG! There are a few things I've noticed while playing that I think could use work (I'll edit the list as I see more)

1. This is obvious but, change IP to domain name (EDIT: I think you explained this is temporary)
2. !command 1 seems to do nothing (EDIT: figured out what it does, maybe provide a better description, and maybe add a spell timer when you try using it again because so you know when it's up)
3. Make companion switch targets quicker
4. A ton of open area that could be made use of (a looot of desert surface, maybe even add some details like sandstone tiles)
5. Possibly heal companion to full on level up too
6. I have yet to see 'exori min con' do any damage, seems bugged
7. When you click a character on the website, it says address at the bottom but the URL is wrong (leads to dead page)
8. Make critter faster, when you're running, the critten can't haste you because it's too slow

Quest:

1. Ultimate Tomato: I got the tomato, went to Hubert and said "Ultimate Tomato," he replied:

18:21 Hubert: The ultimate fruit - the tomato! I have never actually seen one. And before you say no - IT IS A FRUIT!

I said tomato, fruit, ultimate, all yielding to results, is this bugged?

PS. Playing as a ranger.

Last edited:
Bugs(Archer):
- !command 1 doesn't say "!command 1" it just attack without taking mana.
- !command 2 you can use it while your pet is far away from monster. It will cast, take mana and do nothing + it say's monster too far"
- !command 4 shouldn't it be physical attack instead of death?
- All runes should now work for everyone. (It's still bugged, I tried using sd and it says "bad voc"
- that potion from grim reapers which you should be able to transform into smp or shp doesnt work
- you can't take 3 tasks from npc (you can take only 1)
- rarely you can use potions 2x faster
- add to creature products: wyrm scales, pretty much all from wild druids, more more more
Ideas:
- I don't get !command 3 idea. Slow debuff, dist++ is good but it shouldn't tp pet to you.
- Hunting dls give always waste, you could add some creature products or insrease a bit loot to them
- Instead of wild warriors, smugglers in hero/bk spawn you could add there "Vicious Squire", "Renegade Knight", "Vile Grandmaster" itp (monsters from hero cave on rl)
- Hero spawn - there is just too less hero to make it exp there
- tasks could give a bit gold + surprise bag
- champion/elite monsters could give more exp also
- making prismatic bolts/crystaline arrows through spell
- add quest for better crossbows/bows
- "exori min con" not worth using due to low dmg;

Money is a problem. I haven't got single profit run unless I'm hunting banshees and I'm 107 already.

I love this server so far, I think it's a great RPG! There are a few things I've noticed while playing that I think could use work (I'll edit the list as I see more)

1. This is obvious but, change IP to domain name (EDIT: I think you explained this is temporary)
2. !command 1 seems to do nothing (EDIT: figured out what it does, maybe provide a better description, and maybe add a spell timer when you try using it again because so you know when it's up)
3. Make companion switch targets quicker
4. A ton of open area that could be made use of (a looot of desert surface, maybe even add some details like sandstone tiles)
5. Possibly heal companion to full on level up too
6. I have yet to see 'exori min con' do any damage, seems bugged
7. When you click a character on the website, it says address at the bottom but the URL is wrong (leads to dead page)
8. Make critter faster, when you're running, the critten can't haste you because it's too slow

Quest:

1. Ultimate Tomato: I got the tomato, went to Hubert and said "Ultimate Tomato," he replied:

18:21 Hubert: The ultimate fruit - the tomato! I have never actually seen one. And before you say no - IT IS A FRUIT!

I said tomato, fruit, ultimate, all yielding to results, is this bugged?

PS. Playing as a ranger.

Hello! Thanks for all the great feedback! I've taken it to heart and here's what I'm working on to fix these things.

1. Should be sorted next month after my next paycheck! ;-)
2. Definitivley needs to be done. I'm adding both an icon in the exhuast bar on the left above your chat, and fixing the message. I'm also writing a guide about what all the commands and companion/conjuration spells do (both in an in-game book and on the webpage).
3. What do you mean? When you swap targets?
4. There's a map update incoming sometime this week (soon™) which will be adding overall more content. The detailing of the desert is lower on the priority list as I think the biggest downside of the server at the moment is the map size, huntable spawns and quests.
5. Great idea, I'll put it in the next update!
6. I'll take a look and fix it!
7. This will be fixed as 1 is fixed.
8. Critters are getting a rework, but I'll implement your suggested fix until it's out.

9. (tomato quest) Task and Mission should work. I'll turn in keywords. If you find any more like this, please let me know).

Bugs(Archer):
- !command 1 doesn't say "!command 1" it just attack without taking mana.
- !command 2 you can use it while your pet is far away from monster. It will cast, take mana and do nothing + it say's monster too far"
- !command 4 shouldn't it be physical attack instead of death?
- All runes should now work for everyone. (It's still bugged, I tried using sd and it says "bad voc"
- that potion from grim reapers which you should be able to transform into smp or shp doesnt work
- you can't take 3 tasks from npc (you can take only 1)
- rarely you can use potions 2x faster
- add to creature products: wyrm scales, pretty much all from wild druids, more more more
Ideas:
- I don't get !command 3 idea. Slow debuff, dist++ is good but it shouldn't tp pet to you.
- Hunting dls give always waste, you could add some creature products or insrease a bit loot to them
- Instead of wild warriors, smugglers in hero/bk spawn you could add there "Vicious Squire", "Renegade Knight", "Vile Grandmaster" itp (monsters from hero cave on rl)
- Hero spawn - there is just too less hero to make it exp there
- tasks could give a bit gold + surprise bag
- champion/elite monsters could give more exp also
- making prismatic bolts/crystaline arrows through spell
- add quest for better crossbows/bows
- "exori min con" not worth using due to low dmg;

Money is a problem. I haven't got single profit run unless I'm hunting banshees and I'm 107 already.

Hi! Again, thanks for all the feedback. It's really appreciated. Here's what I plan to do:

1) It's a single line of code missing (a word actually, which returns the combat). Fixed in the upcoming patch.
2) Ah, a logic failure on my part. Will fix.
3) Another coding mess up, I should have tested the animal companions more throughly. Thanks for finding everything!
4) Aye, what was supposed to happen was that SDs should have a different formula for different vocations, but I messed up the code. Fixed in the update once it goes live.
5) Concentrated Demonic Blood? I'm actually working on something cool for it, so I disabled it for now.
6) You can! This was fixed recently but characters who turned in tasks earlier didnt get their storage updated. Poke me in game about it and I'll update your storage.
7) Thats.. Interesting. I think I know the issue. Thanks for notifying. I'll investigate.
8) Done! It'll be live with the update. If you find any more unsellable products; let me know! Here, ingame or on the website forum.
9) It's supposed to be "side by side" aka, your pet runs to you to help you out. Maybe I should make your pet actually run towards you instead of teleporting?
10) I'm not having this issue on my warrior, or summoner. I'll take a look at what makes archers so wasteful. What supplies are you using when hunting? Are you looting gold?
11) I like the level the hero cave is at now, I'll be adding another one focused more towards higher levels in the future.
12) That's what the point system is for, I just need to work out exactly what rewards I want to give. I've increased the exp and points gained from every task in the last patch.
13) It's a bug. For some reason, their experience multiplier doesnt work with all stages. Our duck is working on it (and the critter/familiar update!)
14) I agree. There's one in the next map update and I'm adding 2 more before launching it. There's a small lack of weapon diversity, and the way to fix it is more quests and custom monsters.
15) It's supposed to be a spell you can use at very low levels before you can use exori con etc efficiently. It seems like it's rolling 0 at times though, which it should not. Added to the bug list.

Again, thank you all for the feedback, it really helps with development! Hopefully the next update that should be released on friday or saturday should fix all of the issues you brought up.

Great to hear that you're taking in all these suggestions, always amazing seeing an owner listen to the players :)

3. What do you mean? When you swap targets?

What I mean by this is that there's a bit of a delay between targeting a monster and the companion actually attacking, maybe slightly decrease this delay?

EDIT: Found a companion bug, it says I need 66 mana to cast a companion even though I have more mana than that.

SAXzi4h.jpg

Also, is there anyway we can get an increase to how many bolts are made using 'exevo con mort' (and im sure other conjure ammunition spells). Making only 7 bolts at a time is not very viable.

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks for all the great feedback! I've taken it to heart and here's what I'm working on to fix these things.

Hi! Again, thanks for all the feedback. It's really appreciated. Here's what I plan to do:

1) It's a single line of code missing (a word actually, which returns the combat). Fixed in the upcoming patch.
2) Ah, a logic failure on my part. Will fix.
3) Another coding mess up, I should have tested the animal companions more throughly. Thanks for finding everything!
4) Aye, what was supposed to happen was that SDs should have a different formula for different vocations, but I messed up the code. Fixed in the update once it goes live.
5) Concentrated Demonic Blood? I'm actually working on something cool for it, so I disabled it for now.
6) You can! This was fixed recently but characters who turned in tasks earlier didnt get their storage updated. Poke me in game about it and I'll update your storage.
7) Thats.. Interesting. I think I know the issue. Thanks for notifying. I'll investigate.
8) Done! It'll be live with the update. If you find any more unsellable products; let me know! Here, ingame or on the website forum.
9) It's supposed to be "side by side" aka, your pet runs to you to help you out. Maybe I should make your pet actually run towards you instead of teleporting?
10) I'm not having this issue on my warrior, or summoner. I'll take a look at what makes archers so wasteful. What supplies are you using when hunting? Are you looting gold?
11) I like the level the hero cave is at now, I'll be adding another one focused more towards higher levels in the future.
12) That's what the point system is for, I just need to work out exactly what rewards I want to give. I've increased the exp and points gained from every task in the last patch.
13) It's a bug. For some reason, their experience multiplier doesnt work with all stages. Our duck is working on it (and the critter/familiar update!)
14) I agree. There's one in the next map update and I'm adding 2 more before launching it. There's a small lack of weapon diversity, and the way to fix it is more quests and custom monsters.
15) It's supposed to be a spell you can use at very low levels before you can use exori con etc efficiently. It seems like it's rolling 0 at times though, which it should not. Added to the bug list.

Again, thank you all for the feedback, it really helps with development! Hopefully the next update that should be released on friday or saturday should fix all of the issues you brought up.

Not taking less than 100gold. Using smp + prismatic bolts. Dls = 30k waste most runs, banshee profit, bk +5k, other waste

Great to hear that you're taking in all these suggestions, always amazing seeing an owner listen to the players :)

What I mean by this is that there's a bit of a delay between targeting a monster and the companion actually attacking, maybe slightly decrease this delay?

EDIT: Found a companion bug, it says I need 66 mana to cast a companion even though I have more mana than that.
Fixed in the next patch! I'd missed to replace a 2 with a 5 in the mana logic check. Thanks!

Also, is there anyway we can get an increase to how many bolts are made using 'exevo con mort' (and im sure other conjure ammunition spells). Making only 7 bolts at a time is not very viable.

This sounds like a great idea. I'll increase all of the conjure ammo spells, runes were already increased so this should have been done ages ago.

em can i suggest something about sorcerers, I have a lvl 34 one and its so much waste to lvl one up. Is there a way to make sorcerer playable? right now the manacost is just too much :S i will play with it once more and see if it gets better at higher lvls:)

and plzz fix the retribution spell of paladins. Rlly need it ;p

Last edited:
em can i suggest something about sorcerers, I have a lvl 34 one and its so much waste to lvl one up. Is there a way to make sorcerer playable? right now the manacost is just too much :S i will play with it once more and see if it gets better at higher lvls:)

and plzz fix the retribution spell of paladins. Rlly need it ;p

Are you using evocation as often as possible and looting gold?

Update on the server; I'm sick at the moment plus new job so the map update is going slower than expectied. I've pushed the prepatch with almost all bugfixes (Retribution still isnt working). Sorry about the wait, but rather get well before I push hard.

Last edited:
Are you using evocation as often as possible and looting gold?

Update on the server; I'm sick at the moment plus new job so the map update is going slower than expectied. I've pushed the prepatch with almost all bugfixes (Retribution still isnt working). Sorry about the wait, but rather get well before I push hard.
exori vita mas con deals no damage now.

Can you make archer's summon heal increasing instead of be passive "+200"?

You mean the passive companion heal it casts on itself? It scales with your level (it actually scales with its own health, but since that increases as you level, thats how it increases).

You're actually right though, it should vary a bit. I'll make it more varied which should be more fun.

Remember you also got utevo sio and utevo sio min.

I've started mapping once again now and the map update should be done in a week.