• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

little problem, kinda hard to explane

Yuji

Helper
Reaction score
I'v played tibia the past 3 years as a paladin and they can only attack with there bow/spear if they aren't healing wit a pot/rune. I'v seen some ots have it where they can still hit with using there weapons and heal at the same time but idk how, could some one please show me how to do this? Also a !spell command would be nice too xD (YES i looked for it all has failed!! lool)

your solution for the attack and heal issue...

go to weapons.xml and add this to all ur paladin weapons...

<distance id="3965" level="20" swing="yes" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- Hunting Spear -->

I'v played tibia the past 3 years as a paladin and they can only attack with there bow/spear if they aren't healing wit a pot/rune. I'v seen some ots have it where they can still hit with using there weapons and heal at the same time but idk how, could some one please show me how to do this? Also a !spell command would be nice too xD (YES i looked for it all has failed!! lool)

Back