• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Little problem with gesior

extasososo

Reaction score
well i have two problems with gesior

FIRST:

When i try to create a character, gesior says:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copySorcerer doesn't exist.

SECOND:

when i click on "create account" or "account management"

gesior says
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 385

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 385

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 49

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 49

I CAN MANAGE MY ACC BUT HELP ME WITH THAT

THANKS

Last edited:
FIRST:
u jumped the 4 step: samples database. u need go to phpmyadmin, enter to ur db, and enter to SQL and put

Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `redskulltime` BIGINT NOT NULL DEAFULT 0;

and install again

Back