• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Live] Black Knight Hunt - Real Tibia

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
So I saw this thread and thought it may be fun to post some Black Knight loot here from my level 200 EK.

So I'll be posting screenshots here tonight and anyone that wants to chat, you're welcome to join me :)

Red

Lucky number 1:

LcrelV9.png

Red

- - - Updated - - -

BK Hunting is fun :> GL with loot and shit

Thanks buddy. Nothing yet.

PFhnrPX.png

Red

What's the average respawn time for the BK? 300-400 players

aQWbcR6.png

This place is better than Al Dee's. Damn.

What's the average respawn time for the BK? 300-400 players

Got 250 players online right now.

22:10 Loot of a black knight: nothing
22:20 Loot of a black knight: a battle hammer, brass legs, 11 gold coins, a halberd, a rope
22:31 Loot of a black knight: a rope

About 10 minutes. And thank you for posting. It's gonna be really hard to keep this up if I don't get a post between each of mine.
Red

Are you running around in the whole spawn, killing Beholders, Wyverns and the BK or just waiting in his room? No problem btw

Share your exp/h please :)

About 10 minutes. And thank you for posting. It's gonna be really hard to keep this up if I don't get a post between each of mine.
Red

Don't worry :).
Get some good loot!

Are you running around in the whole spawn, killing Beholders, Wyverns and the BK or just waiting in his room? No problem btw

Share your exp/h please :)

I'm just killing the BKs and whatever gets in my way.
Probably like 25k/hr lol.

Don't worry :).
Get some good loot!

I'm tryin'!

bG6p4SB.png

Red

Woah, you got bread!

I don't even think I ate it...

HLuic38.png

Let's make this more fun:

Guess a Black Knight number and what I loot for a chance to win 3 months premium on OtLand.
There's two ways to win:

1. Guess the number of the Black Knight and the rare I loot correctly. (ie. BK #14, lightning legs) - applicable rares: dragon lance, lightning legs, boots of haste
2. Guess the number of the Black Knight and all the items it drops and count. (ie. BK #14, 18 gold coins, 3 bread, brass legs, steel helmet) - I will not accept guesses of less than 2 items. So that's 3+ boys!

Red

Hope you get something good soon.. :)

Haha, don't play any gambling today

Fair. For anyone else wondering, I'm offering up 3 months OtLand premium if you can guess correctly. (If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, check the earlier posts).

brhvdy0.png

Red

You're going to get a dragon lance at BK #16 :p.
Btw, bot or hunting?
Oh and, is it one guess per person?

You're going to get a dragon lance at BK #16 :p.
Btw, bot or hunting?
Oh and, is it one guess per person?

Hunting. Takes like 3 minutes every 10 :p

Speaking of 10. #10
QkCM0rN.png

- - - Updated - - -

UFzJMaC.png

Red

Last edited:
Back