• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Live Mapping] RmS

RunarM

Finally back
Reaction score
I was working on a custom map project and while I was working on the map I thought maybe I can get some help from the community, the goal of the project is to make a sever (that is free to download) that can replace evolution.

IP: RunarM.net
Port: 31313
No Password
Cords: x: 1000 y: 1000 z: 7
Client: 8.6
Map Editor: RME 3.0 Beta 2 [Download]

Basic Rules:
-Don't map on others pieces unless they leave a sign saying you can.
-Don't spam random items all over the map.
-Feel free to leave a sign with your name next to your map piece so people know who made it.
-If in doubt, use common sense.

I made this thread for people who doesn't know how to map live:
http://otland.net/threads/how-to-map-live.200614/#post-1930012

If this doesn't go well, then I will close the server and continue working on the project alone ;)

-RunarM

Last edited:
It's back online after a few hours of down time today, I will move the server to a small dedicated server soon. So the server is going to be running for at least a month.

Abit_zps2401609e.png

Last edited:
there is no way for me to map here. I have to wait 20 seconds when I have placed an item ;p

Same for me, scrolling over the maps works fine, but when I start to click things it totally freaks out...
Added 1 piece tho, might add some more later on.

Also a wise thing to do.. is adding somewhat a shape and some blackboards telling everyone what to be where.

Hopefully this will go quite well. But if you don't fix the lagg, I doubt you'll get mappers to join :)

Back