• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings users, since the release of RME 3.0 Beta the Live mapping is now likely for us the community to map together; We could easily create our mapping together, and I believe it would be a great idea to have a thread in which we could post our "IP" and be able to Live Mapping with other users.

Template
IP:127.1.1.0
Port:31313
Password:*****
Cords:x:1000 y:1000 z:7
Client:9.3
RME Version: 3.0 V2

Helpful info:

-Change log

-You can get RME 3.0 Beta over Remeres Twitter by clicking here or directly from here.

-The Live Mapping will save on the Host CPU

-You can change your cursor color by doing this:
Go in to File>Preferences>graphics>cursor color>Hit the green square an select another color

-There is still some bugs:
***The chat box don't work
***Can't use other port than 31313(Not Completely sure)
(Report any that you found)

Last edited:
As Client said yep :),else you can be mapping with AB and your mate with raw a the same time :)

Last edited:
Did Remere's fix it? Because it was released a while ago but most people got bugs and didn't work.

@CynterO
Do you have Client 8.7?

@Prest
seems like its fix been using it yesterday all day and non bug you can give it a shot :p

I hope 9.31 works?

I ment to join the live mapping and its client 9.31 to use that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
@CynterO
are you using my ip?

@Blackstone
so its 8.54 o.0?

@hokai
yay!

Ow, i used the local ip, thats why thanks :D

Password?

Last edited by a moderator:
So far 5 users online, don't know if they have lag or any similar thing but i don't.

@Zatjin
thats wired theres some other than me mapping xD kinda crazy :p

Back