• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
I will be live streaming for those who have no self-respect aka gandax.

And those who believe "i got no ssas and i got no tankzor.."

twitch.tv/salar1234

Only during wars which is around 3Pm Est. OR 21:00 w.e the fuck it is in europe :D

Last edited:
I will be live streaming for those who have no self-respect aka gandax.

And those who believe "i got no ssas and i got no tankzor.."

twitch.tv/salar1234

Only during wars which is around 3Pm Est. OR 23:00 w.e the fuck it is in europe :D
21:00 = 3pm EST okay

OI YOU FUCKS LOOK WHO'S BACK! And salar, what happened to your tibia retirement? You need some help.

OI YOU FUCKS LOOK WHO'S BACK! And salar, what happened to your tibia retirement? You need some help.
There is a new essence in the otland community now that you're back from the dead, Jitters everybody..

Sorry i did retire for 2 months as u said but i saw there were some wars and i was getting free time so i came out of retirement

"leave one's job and cease to work, typically on reaching the normal age for leaving service."
If you consider playing tibia 6 hours a day any form of job. Kill Youself.

"leave one's job and cease to work, typically on reaching the normal age for leaving service."
If you consider playing tibia 6 hours a day any form of job. Kill Youself.

U know urself I'm barely logged in on tibia tibia is nothing its just shit but waring is a whole different matter if a war goes on for 6 hrs then god knows what ur tqlking about. I log into tibia MAX 3 hrs a day. Get ur facts straight bud

U know urself I'm barely logged in on tibia tibia is nothing its just shit but waring is a whole different matter if a war goes on for 6 hrs then god knows what ur tqlking about. I log into tibia MAX 3 hrs a day. Get ur facts straight bud
You got done the Gravedigger quest on shadowcores, gz, that quest is alone 5h. Noop.

You got done the Gravedigger quest on shadowcores, gz, that quest is alone 5h. Noop.

Remember when i gave the char to my friend? he completed it to vol 3 chapter 1. So ty.. I wanted to finish it so i can get nailcase 3kk and use it to buy sds when i sell it. GG

Back