• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Streaming

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Heya. I'm live-streaming league of legends aswell as Tibia (oldschool servers - mastercores as on from friday. Til that just l0l

I'm not playing much anymore so I'm not very good anymore, but hey, I play for fun no adays. Not like in BETA when I played this shit atleast 19 hours a day for 8-10 months - true story

http://sv.twitch.tv/Sai_Productions

Last edited:
I changed the quality from 2->7 (max is 10). Will try it for a game, hopefully without lagg. Thx for the input tho
Oh great :) I'll stop by sometime :) Just let me know when ur live :D

I would watch if i wasn't busy studying daytime and busy watching the yogscast christmas stream nighttime.

As I use skype to video call my laptop to use as a camera, I can only display a live-cam in tibia. The reason this cannot be done in league of legends is because it is fullscreen and thus the skype-cam disappears.

I use my microphone playing tibia, but not lol so much. I recently started commentating lol aswell, but I'm still a beginner in this live-streaming feature. I started to live stream to show my friends fun pk trips in tibia, because they're very amusing when you know that the streamer loses hours of work if he dies ^_^

So my goal ain't to become some live streaming superstar, I'm just doing it to make the gaming more enjoyable. Having more of a purpose.

I'll put more dedication to my streaming once I manage to buy membership for 15 euros so that I can use all the features avaible.

Thanks for advice tho. I'm also trying to fix the semi lagg.

- - - Updated - - -

Streaming now

http://www.own3d.tv/Veggie_Entertainment/live/394211

Last edited:
Hehe would be nice to see you stream.. To bad the server is down/ddosed.

thank you for the tip.

I don't have a bad computer but as with everyone else using Xsplit without premium, league of legends often "blinks". And thus I just downloaded OBS. Will see how it works next game.

Well, the blinking thing is that you're probably not playing the game in borderless mode but rather in fullscreen.

Well, the blinking thing is that you're probably not playing the game in borderless mode but rather in fullscreen.

I'll try borderless and see if it works.

I was too lazy to figure out how to use OBS. Xsplit was very self explanary, didn't need to read much how to use it so I'll stay with that til I get premium instead :3

Back