• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lmao

Qknight

Reaction score
So i started softcore instead of icechaw cuz Icechaw was lagging...well guess what? THIS SERVER LAGGS MORE THEN ICECHAW! -.-

stay here ;D i'll give u some cash ;)
I dont care about cash, Its the lvls..Took me whole day to get 118 to 126 and now im back to 120 because of lagg -.- ..On icechaw i dont care if i lose lvls because i get it back by killing the ones who kills me :p

So i started softcore instead of icechaw cuz Icechaw was lagging...well guess what? THIS SERVER LAGGS MORE THEN ICECHAW! -.-

haha joker i play icechaw and thats much much much more lagg, and please go back to icechaw you suck here btw. and your gonna flame our board now so leave please kthxbye

haha joker i play icechaw and thats much much much more lagg, and please go back to icechaw you suck here btw. and your gonna flame our board now so leave please kthxbye
I see your name in every freaking topic! and you calling me the spammer of forum? LMAO! PLEASE ONCE AGAIN IM GONNA ASK YOUR IN-GAME NAME AND PLZ TELL ME! I really wanna know...

Please assassinho piss of before we have to start about ur mum again

Better stfu *****
It's not part of the game to talk about others mother.
Who says something like that should get assraped.
It's the last thing you should do...
To talk about others mums...
You should get banned for it.

He's just lieing about his mother died, and he uses it to get me banned, that's why I'm posting it. He justs needs to shut up about my friends and stop annoying me, and it's ok:D.

He's just lieing about his mother died, and he uses it to get me banned, that's why I'm posting it. He justs needs to shut up about my friends and stop annoying me, and it's ok:D.
That freaking kid wont give me hes in-game name!...

Back