• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Load Monster/npc

freddzor11

Reaction score
When I start the server then there is no monsters or npcs, I don't even get any errors except

M0vrK.png
+ some dublicate ID

- - - Updated - - -

bump

What files are in your data/world directory?
Is there something in the file data/world/<your-map-name>-spawn.xml?

Sounds like your map file (<name>.otbm) doesn't match the corresponding <name>-house.xml and <name>-spawn.xml.
If you copy the map somewhere then always copy the other two files along with it.

For the houses and spawns, I think you need to change the name to the correct names in Remere's map editor.

Go to Map->Properties-> External Housefiles and External Spawnfiles.

try changed
for
287nm88.png

------
2s109.png

Open RME , go to propietes changed name
theennd-house.xml for house.xml
theend-spawn.xml for spawn.xml

put Save..
close and changed your oldmap for newmap edit..

Open the map in Remere.
Download - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia
Or for clients higher then 9.6.
http://otland.net/f19/rme-updated-9-83-a-185430/
http://otland.net/f19/remeres-map-editor-updated-10-10-a-197378/
Then go to the houses that give this error. When you have selected the house in the House Palette, click select exit and place it in front of the door (where you stand when you buy the house) so you see a blue splash.
You can add monsters and NPCs with the Creature Palette by placing a spawn, then add the monsters/NPCs in it.

Last edited:
I still don't understand what you mean with
Code:
You can add monsters and NPCs in the Creature Palette by placing a spawn, then add the monsters/NPCs in it.

I ment with instead of in :p
When you open your map in Remere, you can press c on your keybord, then you will see the Creature Palette.
At the bottem of that Palette you will see Place Creature and Place Spawn. Click place spawn first to add a spawn in the map, so you see a red square with a purple flame in the middle. Then you can add monsters or NPCs with Place Creature in the red square.

I ment with instead of in :p
When you open your map in Remere, you can press c on your keybord, then you will see the Creature Palette.
At the bottem of that Palette you will see Place Creature and Place Spawn. Click place spawn first to add a spawn in the map, so you see a red square with a purple flame in the middle. Then you can add monsters or NPCs with Place Creature in the red square.

If I have a map from another OT, and put it in my OT with House/spawn.xml but it still don't works, what should I do then? And when I try to import in map editor then this comes
qafKMA.png

What's WRONG?

It looks like you were trying to import your spawn file as a monster/NPC file.
Only thing you have to do is open the map, it already opens your spawn and house file.
You can just add monsters and NPCs from the Creature Palette.
Most of the monsters and NPCs are already added in the Creature Palette, so you can just select them and add them to your map and if some monsters/NPCs are missing, you can import the xml file of your monster/NPC.

It looks like you were trying to import your spawn file as a monster/NPC file.
Only thing you have to do is open the map, it already opens your spawn and house file.
You can just add monsters and NPCs from the Creature Palette.
Most of the monsters and NPCs are already added in the Creature Palette, so you can just select them and add them to your map and if some monsters/NPCs are missing, you can import the xml file of your monster/NPC.

It's missing monsters/npc at the whole map -.- It will take hours :/

I ment missing monsters/NPCs in the Creature Palette, that you can select to add in the map.
If there are no monsters and NPCs in the map you are using, it could be that Remere failed to load your spawn file, so look for any errors about that or that you have to add them yourself.

I ment missing monsters/NPCs in the Creature Palette, that you can select to add in the map.
If there are no monsters and NPCs in the map you are using, it could be that Remere failed to load your spawn file, so look for any errors about that or that you have to add them yourself.

where should I look for errors?

- - - Updated - - -

Can it be that you forgot to put an exit on that house?

that's already fixed , it's about all the creatures/npc now

When you open the map. If it failed to load the spawn file it should show:
Map loader errors
Failed to load spawns.

Back