• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Local 7.x server setup

Cal

Mapper & Scripter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just want to run a local 7.x server to play by myself for nostalgia's sake. I was able to get it working years ago ~2010 or so but I can't seem to figure it out anymore. So rather than continue to be frustrated I'm willing to pay someone to walk me through the process step by step until it's working.

Is this sort of request allowed? And how much should I expect to pay? Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know.

Hey everyone, I just want to run a local 7.x server to play by myself for nostalgia's sake. I was able to get it working years ago ~2010 or so but I can't seem to figure it out anymore. So rather than continue to be frustrated I'm willing to pay someone to walk me through the process step by step until it's working.

Is this sort of request allowed? And how much should I expect to pay? Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know.
Look for nostalrius 7.7 in the download section (best 7.x distro publicly available imo)

Have you tried This guide? (There is 2 parts to this tutorial)
Follow these steps and you should be good 😊

Hi @Cal,

I'm also looking for the same thing.

Did you manage to install a local 7.X server ?
Post automatically merged:

write to me in discord gubailovo#9197

@Gubailovo Can I ask for some help too?

Back