• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Locate Quest Chests in RME?

pink_panther

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a way to find Quest containers in RME, since they're saved in the map and not in an action file?

Is there a way to find Quest containers in RME, since they're saved in the map and not in an action file?

Yes, look a container quest in map and select raw, or take the id and use the function find item, put id there. but theys dont appear with a imagem.

Yes, look a container quest in map and select raw, or take the id and use the function find item, put id there. but theys dont appear with a imagem.

I can go Find on map > Container, but there is no way to filter just quest containers.

I don't understand what you're saying.

Best way to do it I think is to go: Edit - > Find on Map -> Find action
and look in the list for all containers with AID 2000 (or whatever is the current default for RME quest containers, I think it's still 2000).
Like this:

s9yZ963.png

And then you can click on any of them and it will take you there on the map.

Back