• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Locked Account for Advertising - Hani please read this!

Xedoxo

Reaction score
Hello Dear Support ShadowCores, and players.

I get answer from Support:

Hi,

That account seem to have been locked because it has been used to advertise other servers. Locked accounts are not returned.

Kind regards,
TwifySoft Support

Do not you think it's too serious punishment? I played on another opentibia server in the meantime.
I had to do the same password there, and the owner of the server hack so few people.
Please unlock the account, so it will not happen again.

Please give my a chance, i need this account. Certainly more to it does not happen again, and this time I will take care of this account.

Hani sorry, and please unlock my account.

- - - Updated - - -

#Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

I realized that it was not only your IP that was banned - your account has been deleted as well. The deletion of your account will not be undone, but you still have the option to continue to play on our server by creating a new account.

Why were your account deleted?
It was used, for several days, to advertise another server with this message "20:17 Rewsed [223]: ENJOY TO NEW REAL MAP 9.80-9.86 VASTORIA.NET - HAVE POINTS FOR GUIDLS / RL TASKS / MOUNTS / OUTFITS / QUESTS / DON'T WAIT AND ENJOY NOW!". Both by screaming, and spamming help.

Really good, thank you.

This means that someone you compromised your account will be illegally advertised - the account will be deleted, and the owner of the account does not even see the eyes, right?
Too harsh punishment for the owner - because I did not commit this act, why should I answer for him? I know it's my fault because I made ​​sure not registered - but now even I do not have any possibility to recover it. It is not fer - I beg you, help a little and Put yourself in my place. Play a character over a month, and by some asshole lose everything?

Last edited:
Locked accounts are not returned.
Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.
Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.Locked accounts are not returned.

can you read plx

can you read plx

You too please.

This means that someone you compromised your account will be illegally advertised - the account will be deleted, and the owner of the account does not even see the eyes, right?
Too harsh punishment for the owner - because I did not commit this act, why should I answer for him? I know it's my fault because I made ​​sure not registered - but now even I do not have any possibility to recover it. It is not fer - I beg you, help a little and Put yourself in my place. Play a character over a month, and by some asshole lose everything?

'Play a character over a month, and by some asshole lose everything?'

Total Online Time: 5 days, 0 hours and 4 minutes
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This addresses a question most web game administrators at some point have to decide.

The thing is, you, and you alone are responsible for the actions of your characters. You could argue that if the rule violations happened from a different IP address then it could be ruled as an action done by someone else, but that would open for proxy-cheating. Anyone could change their IP address while they break the rules, and blame a hacker when/if they get caught. Since neither case can be easily proven the responsibility is understandably put on the owner of the account. Therefore you alone are responsible if you get hacked (a common exception would be if the game server had a serious security issue and you had no reasonable way of preventing or foreseeing the hacking of your account).

Now you have suffered the consequences and will hopefully learn to use different passwords.

Back