• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LockJoint & Silent Slayer

Lord Montefori

Reaction score
as we all saw in the last 3 days lockjoint asked for app. for applying Tutors and Game Masters so all applied and even me
but here when we check on Silent Slayer he have chra lvl 300+ and anther Senior tutor chra some of you would think it's just tutor .. but in the mater of fact he is simple as gm as lockjoint so he is giving him self free lvls/item
some will flam me saying that i'm somehow envy or w.e
ans : you gotta check Silent Slayer's Bp he has got backpack of holding which is a quest reward from the poi and he never did the poi
it's the most obvious thing that i notis

lol thanks all for wasting your time in writing down apps in the same time lockjoint already picked his Gm :thumbup: :thumbup:

anther pathetic action from lockjoint
keep up the good staff (claps)

Yeah i was thinking that, but you can't just point him out like that because who knows, he might of found it on the ground, or his friends could of gave him it.

I also dont think lockjoint would let him get away with this and ruin the ot.

Wow...I wounder why he picked Franks....Well his name char is Silent Slayer, and that they are really close friends, but u can't always pick ur friends u have to pick other people too. not just ur good friends....=).

I got the back pack of holding when he just switched to rl map from custom map from a friend. He had gotten like 5 or something from the old gm Ania Late. Also Jonathan can't make items nor tp me anywhere or give level's. If he was gm and my chars had items no one else had it would be obvious I was making them. No Need to worry I have no reason to give my chars items or levels I cant get them myself. Thanks I'm here to help. F.Y.I first team to do poi! :)

I got the back pack of holding when he just switched to rl map from custom map from a friend. He had gotten like 5 or something from the old gm Ania Late. Also Jonathan can't make items nor tp me anywhere or give level's. If he was gm and my chars had items no one else had it would be obvious I was making them. No Need to worry I have no reason to give my chars items or levels I cant get them myself. Thanks I'm here to help. F.Y.I first team to do poi! :)

#1 if you already got it earlier since the custom map why we never saw you wearing it until the last 6 days ?

#2 it's anther prove Ania the GM was an Abuser Gm that gave items to friends and who knows maybe lvls ? we can exepect anything from that b!tch ania

#3 not because you say i cant make items or tp my self proves you cant do this shit
* i can say i never train bot but in the matter fact i do ...

#4 you say you have no reason to give your self items or lvls ? give me a break !!
No comment.

The simple fact is, everyone abuses their power in some way. I remember not too long ago Silent useing a teleport script cuz he was dying. Thing is every gm/tutor has done something unfair, but your just a player and cant do shit about it. So why dont you just drop the issue and get on wit life. if you want to have a legit staff, then consider playing real tibia.

He said that BECAUSE everyone complained its a cheap thing to do. He attacked the person then teleported. And im almost positive he didnt donate for that scroll.
I remember he was skulled when it happened also

hmm really everytime i seen him (1 time)
when he used it he didnt have skull or anything, and i have never seen him skulled ever.

Well, then you weren't there like i was. That means you didn't know the full story which means you can't say its not true. I was there, he was skulled and he did a cheap thing. Hes a cool guy dont get me wrong, im just trying to say everyone does somthing cheap once in a while. I remember you killed a trainer, rofl.

its not cheap, i agree. but if you follow the archangel rules it is considered cheap (which i think is dumb) but yeah. Its just an example.

ur all pathetic. you cant point fingers like you all are doing. just let it happen and stop being little bitches

Back