• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"log in" server

Quab

Mapper/C++ User
Reaction score
Players thats already online can play and such. But none can log-in. An error text come. "cannot connect to login server (errorxxx) Why

probably server will back and this guys who is already only just lost everythink wath they got

I think if everyone logs out it will auto restart, but since players still are on, it wont.

I suggest that the owners log on more often and check hows it going, or if they are too lazy, just promote some experienced and trusted players to tutors who can report if something goes wrong. Cuz theese servers needs more people who look after them, they aren't running by theirselves.

Yours
Tobbe :thumbup:

We just got kicked finally, whilst online it was possible still to make Ctrl + G to save my char, so I think we won't loose anything (us who were online still).

If server will backup u will lost :)
This server is probably only for money
In the world nothink is for free :) they get money from donation but dont care about rest ;p

Nothing*, and they care about the rest too, Talaturen has been doing this shit for a veery long time, have seen his name everywhere, since I started til now, this is the first server I have seen online tho, if you dont count Radonia (I think Talaturen was helping with some stuff there)

SERVER ON YEAH!

'peace
Yours

Didnt loose anything :) It just reset to when I last saved my char by ctrl G which was like 5 mins before the kick :)!

When you press ctrl + G your character list will pop up and you may choose a new character to log on, so you don't have to log out first then choose, it's a shortcut.

Yours

Back