• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adimaru

Reaction score
I tried log into a server but after select my character my client was frozen. In terminal I could seen this "ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (9306 bytes unread, last opcode is 0, prev opcode is 23): unhandled opcode 0". It is strange because server gets information about my entry to game. I work in OTClient 0.6.6. And one more problem is that i want to wor on 1098 and i can see info that it can't load .dat and .spr from /thing/1074/Tibia. Can someone helm me? Thanks in advice.

Attachments

I tried log into a server but after select my character my client was frozen. In terminal I could seen this "ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (9306 bytes unread, last opcode is 0, prev opcode is 23): unhandled opcode 0". It is strange because server gets information about my entry to game. I work in OTClient 0.6.6. And one more problem is that i want to wor on 1098 and i can see info that it can't load .dat and .spr from /thing/1074/Tibia. Can someone helm me? Thanks in advice.
Launch in english language, this error shouldn't froze client

Back
Top Bottom