• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Logging in Problem

kedo123

Reaction score
Hello,So i downloaded from the Distributions "Pheonixia-OT" but after i had made the Database and everything that i need i tried to login it shows me the character list when i try to login the "account manager" it keeps loading then says "Connection Timeout" i tried to solve the problem but nothing helps and i just use my local ip

So i would really appreciate it if any one could help me ^_^

Port Forward? am not saying that i wanna make it online that people can join it...i meant that i cant even login with the character when i make it online even though if show me the character list :huh:

It is port 7172 which logs you in, port 7171 which is showing you the character list,
try putting 127.0.0.1 in the config.lua if u want it to host LOCAL and test it out.

Open port 7171 and 7172
Try to turn off your firewall then connect if you dont know how to let ports/new stuff through your firewall

i know that i already changed it and made everything but still gives me this :S

if anyone can add me on skype cuz i really need help mine is "kedo1232"

Hello,So i downloaded from the Distributions "Pheonixia-OT" but after i had made the Database and everything that i need i tried to login it shows me the character list when i try to login the "account manager" it keeps loading then says "Connection Timeout" i tried to solve the problem but nothing helps and i just use my local ip

So i would really appreciate it if any one could help me ^_^

Will try to help you i've added you add skype.
accept me

Back