• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Login] Can't Connect to my OT server using Global IP.

CuriousVirus

Reaction score
Hello guys I have port forwarded the correct ports.
6ozehu.jpg

I also set the correct IP into my Config.

I just can't get passed the "Loading Character list" when I use my global IP, but when I use my local IP (Both 127. and 192) I can connect.
my firewalls are also turned off. Is there any other steps I am missing to host my server?

Kind regards.
CV

- - - Updated - - -

2dl7jts.png

Says it checks out fine.

Well I experienced the same problem a couple years back. I couldn't connect through the global IP while others could. But that was with an ancient router.

Nyahaha mine could possibly be old, but I don't care if I have to connect via 127. but I just want to find out if someone else can connect! Because then I'll be able to have somebody check out my small work on my server :D and give me tips on mapping/ monsters/items everything is being created as i go, I map, I create monsters for the area, i create custom items the monster drops that will effect how you fight the next monsters >:O

Yeah everything is working correctly, I figured since I couldn't connect to my IP, no one else could, I was sadly mistaken. Korrex was correct. And doing what Cyko told me, broke my internet :D

Back