• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Login in otx 4

God Aries

Reaction score
Can anyone help me know what I am doing wrong?

I am using OTX 4 with znote 1.5 / client 12.00.7695 with login.php that includes znote and does not allow me to enter my list of characters to enter the server, it shows me this message:

q8XDVSl.png

This same client that I edit with my global ip worked perfectly when I used MYACC with xampp but I switched to znote with uniform server for a different website and this error is delaying me, I hope and you can help me.

PS: in ot clientv8 and tibia 10 if I can enter the server

hello

1)Try to Hide (delete) login.lua ----->C:\Users\De Rzinksten\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\data\creaturescripts\scripts

2)Be sure You have installed Uniform on the other partition than XAMP

Solution
Update login.php with latest version:

I have recently pushed 2 updates to Znote AAC for otx4 and OtservBR-Global
If I saw the new login and installed it but it did not work, today I installed all the uniform servers and znote and everything is fine, thank you very much, I was in a panic but next time I will have patience hehe.

👍👍👍👍

Back