• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC login.php error

Nowix93

Reaction score
hi everyone
i try this server LINK and everythink going good but on last step i have problem maybe im stupid i dont know how to do it ok to the point
i got error(image 1) i know problem is HERE
Go to the Admin Panel, select 'Plugins' and then select myaac-tibia12-login-v1.3.zip and click upload. That is all!
so where is it ;D
I tried add it like database but its not working, how can i install it?
nothing can be added to the plugin tab(image 2) or maybe i dont know how, somewhere is more plugin tab?
@EDIT:
I tried znoteacc on this i can see characters but i can log in to the game(image 3 and 4)
i checked every ip and name serv on lua and php and nothing change ;/
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Attachments

Last edited:
@Nowix93 Try changing everything that says 'localhost" to '127.0.0.1" on both config.lua and .php, as on the 12 client its Webservice setting is set to '127.0.0.1', changing this worked for me, i should also mention i used Znote aac for this. And i could be wrong but your password encryption type says 'sha256' i think Znote aac uses 'sha1' by default, if you use the Tibia 10 client, if you log in with the account you created on the Znote aac, does it say wrong user/pass?

@Nowix93 Try changing everything that says 'localhost" to '127.0.0.1" on both config.lua and .php, as on the 12 client its Webservice setting is set to '127.0.0.1', changing this worked for me, i should also mention i used Znote aac for this. And i could be wrong but your password encryption type says 'sha256' i think Znote aac uses 'sha1' by default, if you use the Tibia 10 client, if you log in with the account you created on the Znote aac, does it say wrong user/pass?
no but myabe you have right after i delete line with sha256 it start work on Znote acc thx:)
You can install plugin in the Admin Panel of MyAAC -- http://localhost/admin
thanks you too mate because it also work and just looks better for me so i will used it :)

Back