• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Problem 8.60 OT

SoulofDark

Reaction score
OK guys: first of all srry if this is the wrong forum .. wasnt sure at all ^^

now to my problem:

Ive downloaded an ot and tryed to make it online ...

all seemd to be fine..

Database worked, homepage is just able on 127.0.0.1, too ><

Account including character loaded..

but when i tryed to login with my character then... nothing...

it just load and load and load .. and nothing ><

kasjdas.jpg

I know that all ports are free since i had an ot a very long time ago and didnt changed the ports since then (on that time all worked fine :p)

I hope anyone can help me >< :)

Last edited:
Trust me you need to REDO ports, i did same thing, hosted server a while ago, came back to it and wouldn't work, just reupdate them

Make sure you do: 7171 & 7172

Last edited:
Yea, the router could restart for some reason. And it may have been reset from all ports, so just take a look and follow a tutorial if u dont remember how to open ports! :)
IF this is not the problem, try to turn off your firewall, that could help.

that happen for you or players???

if it for u only then u need to use ur pc ip like 192.168.x.xx

if it for others then check ur ports and check ur firewall

good luck

thanks for all those answers:

A friend of mine tryed to help me with it and we checked the ports: all were still in use

It didnt worked with the 8.6 ot for any reason so we just took a 8.70 ot where it worked (i have no idea why its working there ><)

But now another problem: the homepage

I followed more then 1 tutorial but still: the account page is not working :/

you guys got any solution for this, too? :/

hpaj.jpg

and to be honest im not sure at all, too if ppl are able to connect to my server now (have to test it soon - but I AM able to now :d)

oh btw sry think the post from "Chaos1992" camed from me :d

its the account of my friend i was talking about .. forgot to logout him and login into mine account again :d!

In your database, php my admin thing, the isn't a table called server.news, and if there isn't one, i think if you do the website config thing, localhost/config (after changing config.lua to Install:start) then it should do it automatically..

on which config i have to change it to "install:start" since i cant find it o_O

or s1 has another solution!?

Last edited:
go into htdocs and either in install.lua, or ocnfig and functions.lua or in a folder called config and one of them, should be at the top, But not exactly like install:start, more like install = "start".. Maybe in config.ini? in xampp, htdocs..

Make sure u have ports 80 > 80 , 7171 > 7171 , 7172 >7172 AND ALSO make sure your using ur local ip eg 192.168.1.4 > how to find it? Goto run / cmd , in the console type Ipconfig/all Scroll down u will see numbers like i have spoken :)

got all those ports free; including 80 and 3306 (i think it was 3306 which was needed, too?^^) and like i said its working for 8.70 for any reason but not for 8.60 :p

b ut im searching now howto make the homepage since i followed some toturials but it isnt working still get this msg

Table 'server.news' doesn't exist

and i have no idea how to fix it ><

You need to create it :p, like i said doing the website config when you type localhost/install, after changing install to start, brings up all these things to set up the web AAC, hopefully when you load it, it adds the tables..

you type localhost/install, after changing install to start

ye but like i allready asked: where do i have to change "install" to "start" since i cant find it. and when i type in localhost/install atm i get the msg:

Object not found (if i type install.php)

and if i only type /install i get the same msg: Table 'server.news' doesn't exist

><

login with your static ip address that you made when port forwarding, I use my static ip to login to my server and it works fine.

Edit: dont forget to port forward port 7172 that seems to be the one alot of people forget, as well make sure you portforward all your ports,
in tcp and udp.

Back