• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Login problem (group_id in player)

blisher

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm trying to run my own OT server, but when I want to join game it prompts: "Your character could not be loaded". Also, in terminal I can read: "Error - IOLoginData::preloadPlayer - Account Manager has group ID 3 which doesn't exist"

Any tips, please? I've tried with group_id 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc...

Just fixed it... I've removed migration (migrations/14.lua) that was overwriting groups.xml according to groups in database. Since there was no group in database (why aren't those created in schema.sql???), groups.xml was empty.

No, those don't work. Please read the whole thread to discover what the problem really was.

You said >>> Just fixed it... I've removed migration (migrations/14.lua) that was overwriting groups.xml according to groups in database. Since there was no group in database (why aren't those created in schema.sql???), groups.xml was empty.

and my xmls was working :)

My god, are you dumb or what? The problem wasn't about groups.xml itself...
Lol dude, why are you acting like a little spoiled kid?
  1. He tried to help you and you're being ungrateful & rude.
  2. He stated that the xml he sent works. Not once did he say it was the problem
Maybe you should read the thread from start again.

Back