• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Problem

Yusuf El-Shora

Herizona-Ots
Reaction score
hi ,
i searched in many topics but did not find the solution ..
i tried to login my ot but got connection error when i click on account manager
then i got this and copied it to myphpadmin ...
-
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/engine/database/connect.php#L15-L246
-
tried to login again but got incorrect account name .. restarted the ot now getting incorrect password .

using acc name and pass : 1 / 1
-
can anyone help me please ? , and thanks

Do not PM me because you need help with a problem, especially when I have no idea who you are, that's annoying and spam.

You spammed me with pm's and i've never even spoken to you... So i publicly made people know that you're annoying. And that they should know that before helping you.
well my massage was not asking about this i said Hi in polite way and asked if you were online or not ..
but you seems like useless person

znote uses sha1 encryption, not plain. so in your database you will need to change the account manager's password to
Code:
356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab

the new accounts will be in sha1 automatically (don't forget to change to sha1 from config.lua)

and if you already have some accounts you simply go here and enter the password, then copy the encrypted form (sha1 is default, so don't click on the box else it will change to md5 or something) and put it instead of the password you have already.

Last edited:
znote uses sha1 encryption, not plain. so in your database you will need to change the account manager's password to
Code:
356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab

the new accounts will be in sha1 automatically (don't forget to change to sha1 from config.lua)

and if you already have some accounts you simply go here and enter the password, then copy the encrypted form (sha1 is default, so don't click on the box else it will change to md5 or something) and put it instead of the password you have already.
i cant find account manager in database you mean accounts ?

make sure to portforward port 7171/7172/80, and in config.lua you put this ip
where to portforward ?
btw in config.lua world id is 0

Try to connect to your server with ip 127.0.0.1 and see if you are able to login.

<-------edit------>
ghettobird ninja'd me xD
i do login with 127.0.0.1 and sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"

Last edited by a moderator:
i do login with 127.0.0.1 and sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"

so your problem is as ghettobird said. You have to portfoward the 7171~7174 and 80 ports to make your server public. You are setting it online just for YOU, that's why when you try to login with the "public" ip you get a error as any person who tries it too.

You have to find out how to foward the ports on your modem.

you get your internal ip by "ipconfig" and you copy the ip4 thingy, you then go to 192.168.1.1 (depending on your router) password should be admin *username = admin too*

and then you find port forward/port mapping w/e is written. And you do it for the ports 7171/7172/80 and in the IP field (if it exists) you put your ipv4 which you got earlier from ipconfig (you run ipconfig in cmd btw)

so your problem is as ghettobird said. You have to portfoward the 7171~7174 and 80 ports to make your server public. You are setting it online just for YOU, that's why when you try to login with the "public" ip you get a error as any person who tries it too.

You have to find out how to foward the ports on your modem.
did that but still same error

you get your internal ip by "ipconfig" and you copy the ip4 thingy, you then go to 192.168.1.1 (depending on your router) password should be admin *username = admin too*

and then you find port forward/port mapping w/e is written. And you do it for the ports 7171/7172/80 and in the IP field (if it exists) you put your ipv4 which you got earlier from ipconfig (you run ipconfig in cmd btw)
did it but not working :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you set your real IP in your config.lua? Did you fowarded the ports both on TCP and UDP? Did you opened those ports in your firewall aswell?

Back