• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login/Register System - WordPress

iNux

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm aware that this might not be the right place to talk about this but I couldn't find any other way or section to post this on.

Anyway, I'm currently creating a bot for a different game. I'm wondering if anyone of you knows if WordPress has any plugin of register/login system where the person can purchase a subscription and if it would be possible to use some sort of serial key system through the purchased subscription. Meaning an API to test if the serial key is active or not and how many days it has left.

I'd appreciate any tips or information that might help me. I tried looking into the old tibia bot forum but couldn't find any.

Also, do you know of any bot creation forums that might be helpful, as a learning experience? @jo3bingham

Hello!

I'm aware that this might not be the right place to talk about this but I couldn't find any other way or section to post this on.

Anyway, I'm currently creating a bot for a different game. I'm wondering if anyone of you knows if WordPress has any plugin of register/login system where the person can purchase a subscription and if it would be possible to use some sort of serial key system through the purchased subscription. Meaning an API to test if the serial key is active or not and how many days it has left.

I'd appreciate any tips or information that might help me. I tried looking into the old tibia bot forum but couldn't find any.

Also, do you know of any bot creation forums that might be helpful, as a learning experience? @jo3bingham

Back