• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Server Avoider

BitDefender Found BehavesLike:Win32.RemoteInjector (probable variant)

Yes i using bitdenfender, this archive no is safe ;o

First I'll ask how this behaves? Does this lift a proxy that the client then connects to, or does it directly order the Tibia.exe process to jump to the gameworld part, skipping the character list?

I presume this means you escape the login queue?
No, it does not since the login queue happens on gameworld server, not on the login server.
BitDefender Found BehavesLike:Win32.RemoteInjector (probable variant)

Yes i using bitdenfender, this archive no is safe ;o
RemoteInjector means that it modifies the behavior of the destination program (in this case Tibia.exe) which basically any IP changer does. What you've reported is a heuristics result, and a false alarm. Heuristics is good in detecting unknown viruses, but many times it can give a false alarm.

Although this probably uses same API like a malicious software, it probably is not malicious software and will not harm your computer, your operating system, your programs, your data, your cat, your dog, your grandfather, your grandfather's wheelchair, your banana tree, your earring, your fingernail, your waterpipe, or anything else.

good work but a bit funny about the download link youre funny ;D

Back