• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login with normal client instead of custom

jerynn

Reaction score
Is there any edit i can do to normal 8.6 client to be able to login into a server that only allows to login by it's custom client?
btw i have a normal client that can login into that server but idk how can i edit my client like that

Is there any edit i can do to normal 8.6 client to be able to login into a server that only allows to login by it's custom client?
btw i have a normal client that can login into that server but idk how can i edit my client like that
In some cases they use ipchanger or notepad++ to change the IP, but others use dll so they cannot change the IP or steal the Sprites.

I know someone who knows all about dll for the 8.60 client, even Mount, market, modal window, etc.
Discord: sharingan.exe

In some cases they use ipchanger or notepad++ to change the IP, but others use dll so they cannot change the IP or steal the Sprites.

I know someone who knows all about dll for the 8.60 client, even Mount, market, modal window, etc.
Discord: sharingan.exe
the custom client has dll files ye but as i told you i have "noxiousot client" that is able to login to it idk how, so i'm looking for maybe notepad edit or Hx to make my client be able to login too

the custom client has dll files ye but as i told you i have "noxiousot client" that is able to login to it idk how, so i'm looking for maybe notepad edit or Hx to make my client be able to login too
did you found out how to do it? i am trying to learn the same thing...

Back