• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logo

Venn

Reaction score
Some Information:
TK Games is Technical University Scientific Society, which brings together gaming enthusiasts interested in creating games for mobile devices, PC and consoles.
https://www.facebook.com/pwrtkgames
WEB url is going to be released soon, w8 are w8ing for official domain from our University.

Mission:
- To create conditions for joint development of computer games for all interested students
- Extension of the scope of their knowledge and interest in programming, design, development tools for game production, computer graphics, graphics engines and editors, 3D, OpenGL, Glut, DirectX
- Promoting the creation of computer games as developing creativity and capacity development
- Conducting research activities (participation in seminars and conferences, participation in research projects, conferences, debates, screenings / presentations, workshops, etc.)
- Creating new projects and supporting other projects in the field: some social activities and civic initiatives, educational projects
- Presentation of the achievements
- To act as popularizing the achievements of science in Wrocław
- Cooperation with student organizations, companies, corporations, companies from other research centers in the country and abroad
- Cooperation with other organizations

What is logo need for ? Where we are going to use it ?
1. First we are going to use it at our website header logo and facebook. I think we need 2 for fb small and big one for avatar and header :p
2. We are going to do some t-shirst with our logo, have in mind that the logo for t-shirts can be diffrend then for fb or web.
3. Some other stuff like cups and pencils.

I am counting on your creativity in every type of logo :)
So thanks you all ! I think if your logo is going to be in use i will can send you t-shirt or something :D

bump

- - - Updated - - -

the web url is tkgames.pwr.wroc.pl if you want to preview

login: tkgames
password: tkgames.to.mistrze

Last edited:
thanks for the input, i look forward for your work :D

Last edited:
So you want some fool to make you a free logo then you make profit from it? LEGIT

So you want some fool to make you a free logo then you make profit from it? LEGIT

do you know what Technical University Scientific Society is ? Its illegal to make profit.

Last edited:
Dunno if you still need some ...
Anyway here ya go :)
Hope you like one :p

mGF3INP.jpg

6gMfuiB.jpg

H36XoXy.jpg

Well Im not using microsoft paint my friend :)

Thanks for your work Damon but i dont think that we are going to use it. Can you imagin this images in facebook or on the t-shirts ? becouse i cant, sorry.

Back