• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logo

Shyhaim

Berzerky
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a music producer from north London & am looking for a logo for my production company
My company is called "Empty Productions" (I've had that name b4 I came to this forum).
I producer grime/hiphop/gangster rap beats.
If anyone could make me a logo and send via PM or post it here, i'd be grateful and would get a little cash reward.
I'd prefer it to be black&red but it's up to you,

Kind regards,

Jake

What size should it be? If you use it for websites, advertisement or something else you should consider different sizes.

b4ncopy.png

I made this one fast. 5 mins~

WHERE IS MY MOTHERF****** MONEY MAN!

Hello, I'm a music producer from north London & am looking for a logo for my production company
My company is called "Empty Productions" (I've had that name b4 I came to this forum).
I producer grime/hiphop/gangster rap beats.
If anyone could make me a logo and send via PM or post it here, i'd be grateful and would get a little cash reward.
I'd prefer it to be black&red but it's up to you,

Kind regards,

Jake

If thts true ... can you produce me? I mean im not alone there is a friend of mine were doin Gangsta Rap and were talented o_O a lot
;/

we Rock the town here so if you coult =)

What size should it be? If you use it for websites, advertisement or something else you should consider different sizes.

Well, i'd like an optimum size, like the tibia logo on the tibia website.
If thts true ... can you produce me? I mean im not alone there is a friend of mine were doin Gangsta Rap and were talented o_O a lot
;/

we Rock the town here so if you coult =)

Add/unblock my msn: [email protected], we'l get speaking.
b4ncopy.png

I made this one fast. 5 mins~

WHERE IS MY MOTHERF****** MONEY MAN!

I'l choose the best one after this thread has been up for about 1week.

Kind regards,
Jake

Back