• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Logout 15 min [HELP]!

eldeersito

Reaction score
hello people I'm here to help me solve a question,
is about how I can make the players on my server that are on exit or afk trainers have never been logged.
I give + rep for help me!!

#Eldeer#!

Spoofing is not something I recommend. If you want your server banished from the online ots lists then sure by all means go ahead.

I recommend to only make the idleKickTime higher in config.lua. Using no logout zones so people can x-log at trainers will get you banned from otservlist for spoofing.

I recommend to only make the idleKickTime higher in config.lua. Using no logout zones so people can x-log at trainers will get you banned from otservlist for spoofing.

Same thing, if you increment the idleKickTime it'll get you banned.

What is your problem seriously. I was still talking about the topic, which was making people not logout after 15 min that was not recommended. The reason I said the last reply was because I never heard of that and so far as I know otservlist only banned people who used no logout zones (ofc I could be wrong, maybe its some new rule). But this is still usefull for the person who made the topic to know if he can use it or not without getting banned.

go Config.lua
Ctrl + F on text idleKickTime = 15 * 60 * 1000
Change It To idleKickTime = 0
But Take If You Have 100+ Afks Might Delete Your Server From OtServList.org.

@up.. it has not to be in config.lua though.. depends on what distro..

goto serverfolder/data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml & look for idle script & disable it otherwise do as Lawxz said..

BTW. I don't support spoofing.

Back