• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Lokuf

let me think, polish soldiers have been fighting in iraq for 10? years

You guys came to take oil in Iraq, but what im saying is what are u guys doing to fight ISIS? A bigger threat then al qaeda, and we are going in alone not with USA or that shit

You guys came to take oil in Iraq, but what im saying is what are u guys doing to fight ISIS? A bigger threat then al qaeda, and we are going in alone not with USA or that shit

ye, we came to take oil XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

where did u read that, in your local newspaper XD?
i don't give a shit about ISIS and canadians going there, didn't even waste my time to read that shit after reading your post about oil, you're just typical north american who thinks he's smart but your posts unfortunately don't confirm that.
we got bigger problem like a situation on ukraine for example.

Poland dont take oil. Our soldiers fight in not our war. Sal you're reading this mainstream shits and your brain is dead. Try to read something hmm, independent :)

And Poland have bigger problem now with Russia-Germany :)

ISIS problem? You have problem ?? You're living far far away from here. Your country with USA shouldnt attack their countries so we wont have now this shit.

But America got 17 trilion $ debt. Congratulations :)

Try to think with your brain not with this shit what they give to you in TV.

why you argue with sal about things like this hahaha this kid got 16 years old and the only oil he saw is this one on his pancepan in kitchen. If there is a war he wont even go on it bcuz he got 15 cm at biceps and can't even hold a gun so what we are talking about

jebac cie nuskei frajerze

ye, we came to take oil XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

where did u read that, in your local newspaper XD?
i don't give a shit about ISIS and canadians going there, didn't even waste my time to read that shit after reading your post about oil, you're just typical north american who thinks he's smart but your posts unfortunately don't confirm that.
we got bigger problem like a situation on ukraine for example.

Hhaha u guys went to Iraq with USA to act like ur big. USA went to Iraq for "Weapons of mass destruction" Where were they? You guys went in because of USA wanting OIL therefore making it a mission for oil. Ask any American even top generals from the Desert FOX era say the same thing i do

Poland dont take oil. Our soldiers fight in not our war. Sal you're reading this mainstream shits and your brain is dead. Try to read something hmm, independent :)

And Poland have bigger problem now with Russia-Germany :)

ISIS problem? You have problem ?? You're living far far away from here. Your country with USA shouldnt attack their countries so we wont have now this shit.

But America got 17 trilion $ debt. Congratulations :)

Try to think with your brain not with this shit what they give to you in TV.

That problems going away now because of NATO meetings in the last few days. ISIS Problem? You realize they are recruiting Canadians to fight in ISIS in Canada? Im a Chrisitan from IRAQ and what are ISIS doing to them? USA armed ISIL and now they are using those weapons against them just like the Taliba, Canada didnt arm them, we are arming the Peshmerga with armor etc.. America truth be told no1 cares about their debt they dont care and China says they care, but no1 does. + This thread is at Lokuf to make him mad :D

Hhaha u guys went to Iraq with USA to act like ur big. USA went to Iraq for "Weapons of mass destruction" Where were they? You guys went in because of USA wanting OIL therefore making it a mission for oil. Ask any American even top generals from the Desert FOX era say the same thing i do

We went there because we're in NATO and because Usa was treated as our biggest ally back in those days. Americans went there for oil, that's the truth.

you gave me a link about canadian forces going to iraq, how could i be mad?

We went there because we're in NATO and because Usa was treated as our biggest ally back in those days. Americans went there for oil, that's the truth.

you gave me a link about canadian forces going to iraq, how could i be mad?

U proved my point above. Cause if you were in NATO you didnt have to go like Canada.

What makes u mad is me talking about the shitiest country aka Poland :D

U proved my point above. Cause if you were in NATO you didnt have to go like Canada.

What makes u mad is me talking about the shitiest country aka Poland :D

we went to iraq, and what XD? as many other countries did
ohh, but still you were playing with polish people, instulting you all the time like a bitch.

you're another ''want to be canadian'' whose family emigrated there from some muslim country where your mother had to wear a hood on the face XD

we went to iraq, and what XD? as many other countries did
ohh, but still you were playing with polish people, instulting you all the time like a bitch.

you're another ''want to be canadian'' whose family emigrated there from some muslim country where your mother had to wear a hood on the face XD

I was born in Canada and im Catholic, but im not Practicing. It was US, UK, AUS, PL in Iraq war... I know they insult be why do you think i insult back? Whats funny tho is that you were on vent and i would say 1 word and u would freak it out. Its too easy to get u mad :>

I was born in Canada and im Catholic, but im not Practicing. It was US, UK, AUS, PL in Iraq war... I know they insult be why do you think i insult back? Whats funny tho is that you were on vent and i would say 1 word and u would freak it out. Its too easy to get u mad :>

but u never said a word, you've big mouth only on forum

Back