• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lol im lossing 4 lvl

roffball

Reaction score
I lost four levels when i died with blessings... I would like a respond from Hani or Talaturen and get my levels back. Normal experience drop in my level is 2 levels when i died but now i lost 4 and i had blessings, I'm only asking for my 2 levels back.

We will be testing the death penalty under all possible conditions today, if we can confirm that there's a bug that has caused you to lose more experience than you should have it will be added back to you and anyone else who has been affected.

We will be testing the death penalty under all possible conditions today, if we can confirm that there's a bug that has caused you to lose more experience than you should have it will be added back to you and anyone else who has been affected.

ofc it's a bug if he had bless and lost 4 lvls look at fatima in shadow she dies looses 2 lvls max and shes 370 lol

Talaturen can you come ingame and speak to me? pm me on roffball im had some more bugs i can speak about

I've been testing this for a couple of hours now and only found 1 bug so far, which will be fixed at the next server save. The bug is causing the level you were downgraded to, to show up on the deathlist and isn't more serious than that.

About the issue in this thread, it is to be impossible to downgrade from Level 342 to 338 if you are promoted.

These are the variables that I use in the formula which means that you are Level 342 with 100% to go to Level 343.
>>> x = 342.0
>>> exp = 655095100

This is the formula for how much experience you will lose if you are promoted but have no blessings.
>>> 0.7 * ((x + 50) * (50 * (pow(x, 2) - (5 * x) + 8)) / exp) / 100 * exp

655095100 - 15813946 = 639281154
With 639281154 experience, you are at Level 339.

This is the formula for how much experience you will lose if you are promoted and have all 5 regular blessings.
>>> 0.7 * pow(0.92,5) * ((x + 50) * (50 * (pow(x, 2) - (5 * x) + 8)) / exp) / 100 * exp

655095100 - 10422679 = 644672421
With 644672421 experience, you are at Level 340.

The formulas are taken from: Death - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more, and have been used on both our servers since 15th June 2012.

I have tested this multiple times on our testserver, with the exact same code as LunarForce. If you are 100% sure that you were Level 342, can you tell me around when you advanced to that? If I can confirm it by looking it up in a database backup, then I'll have a deeper look into this, but from what I can tell after all the testing I've done today you weren't above level 341 when you died, which explains that you dropped down to level 338 if you didn't have blessings.

About the bugs you want to report, I'm not sure when I'll be online on LunarForce but if you don't want to report them in the bug reports thread on the forum or to a tutor, then please send me a private message here on the forum or a mail to [email protected].

Just look at Character: Roffball - LunarForce and you see..

342-338 \/

Apr 15 2013, 14:31:44 Died at Level 338 by a crystal spider
Apr 15 2013, 03:09:59 Killed at Level 342 by FahrixiMost damage
and by a kollos

End of story !

Actually, that tells us that he was 342 when he died 03:09:59. He lost experience in that death too.

The death on 14:31:44 is affected by the bug I mentioned in my post (it shows the level he downgraded to, not the level he was). This means that he could have been the level he was after he died 03:09:59 (this death was before the server save, so not affected by the bug), but he could also have been hunting since that time and advanced to 342 (which is unlikely since I'm unable to reproduce this). I need him to respond to this thread and tell me around when he advanced to level 342 so that I can load a database backup from that time to confirm it.

I wish you would stop crying about this thom it's the same for everyone not just you it's hardcore pvp so deal with it if he gives you levels back for dieing, when your never hardly die as it is and we die all the time I can promise my team will be killing you all the time when your botting because its not fair at all..

Back