• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lol jailed Bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandflea

Fear the Reaper
Reaction score
22:48 Root [1337]: Player Acid Burn has been jailed till server save for an offensive statement: "22:45 Acid Burn [652]: spics suck dont they"

So your saying i canthave my option? Seeing how its in no rules or anything i dont see why im jailed. lol pretty sad isnt it.

I admit, my actions were affected by my emotions. I can't stand you gringos assuming that those 'tards are what every Hispanic person acts like. So turn down the racism or this little Cuban will eventually wage a little war on your ass.

honestly iv neva met a spanish person that was even smart and iv been in maimi for 6 years. maybe wev found the first

I'll deal with you in-game then, you racist prick.

Not one word... yeaaaa, let's go with that.

honestly iv neva met a spanish person that was even smart and iv been in maimi for 6 years.
"22:45 Acid Burn [652]: spics suck dont they"

Nope, not racist at all.

I'm very sorry for confusing you with Brazilians and Mexicans that I dislike. I will no longer mix the Spanish and Portuguese speaking cultures into one in order to fuel my hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed since the whole jailing thing is over and I know how I wish to deal with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back