• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lol....okay about pokemon online..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
Heh this is pretty funny that mods always delete my thread even though im trying to help out. Alot of people have been complaining about the pokemon online thread, now we made a forum, BUT how the hell are we supposed to inform people about that? go through the whole pokemon online thread to send them all pm's about our new pokemon online forum? yeah right, Everyone says ''cant pokemon online create an own forum lol -,-'' OH YES WE CAN but we cant get anyone to that forum...

Thank you the one and only, the asslicker, the fakenicker, SILENTDEFENDER!

Your thread got deleted by the admin becasue its illegal to make a advertisiment for another forum.

That was one of the reason Archez got kicked you noob -.-

Your thread got deleted by the admin becasue its illegal to make a advertisiment for another forum.

That was one of the reason Archez got kicked you noob -.-

lol hahahaha, he had otkids.com or something in his signature so thats what made him banned? not really i guess the moderators just didnt wanna ban someone without giving him a second ''chance'' so they took the opportunity to delete his mod when they saw he called sir shutter retard..also i think its so cute that you wish you'll be a mod because you're trying to impress on the mods by reporting my thread checking up all the rules to make people think you are a perfect mod, the thing is thats not the only thing you have to know about. You probably have to speak english pretty decent and even tho i understand you, you do this misspells like ''dossent'' ''a'' advertise should be ''an'' well thats not the point.

People have been complaining and said that po should get an own forum, i think even delirum wrote that i dont know, i might remember wrong. But what i do remember is alot of people have been posting that Pokemon online should get an own forum..PEACE!

and one more thing, GO FLAME ME! weeeee im waiting for flamers, i just love to read flamers posts mmmmmmmmmm

lol hahahaha, he had otkids.com or something in his signature so thats what made him banned? not really i guess the moderators just didnt wanna ban someone without giving him a second ''chance'' so they took the opportunity to delete his mod when they saw he called sir shutter retard..also i think its so cute that you wish you'll be a mod because you're trying to impress on the mods by reporting my thread checking up all the rules to make people think you are a perfect mod, the thing is thats not the only thing you have to know about. You probably have to speak english pretty decent and even tho i understand you, you do this misspells like ''dossent'' ''a'' advertise should be ''an'' well thats not the point.

People have been complaining and said that po should get an own forum, i think even delirum wrote that i dont know, i might remember wrong. But what i do remember is alot of people have been posting that Pokemon online should get an own forum..PEACE!

and one more thing, GO FLAME ME! weeeee im waiting for flamers, i just love to read flamers posts mmmmmmmmmm

Becase some people want things dossent mean that they will get as they wish, Archez got kicked for some reasons, one of them was for advertising for his own forum.

Plus if you want your forum to grow, talk to the admin of the pokemon servers you noob...

Becase some people want things dossent mean that they will get as they wish, Archez got kicked for some reasons, one of them was for advertising for his own forum.

Plus if you want your forum to grow, talk to the admin of the pokemon servers you noob...

YOU ARE KIDDING ME NOW RIGHT? talk to the admin of the pokemon server? why would we want the forum full of br's who cant even speak english? i hope you soon get that brain transplant you've been waiting for so long silent :$

YOU ARE KIDDING ME NOW RIGHT? talk to the admin of the pokemon server? why would we want the forum full of br's who cant even speak english? i hope you soon get that brain transplant you've been waiting for so long silent :$

Well if its full of brs in the pokemon servers then delete the forum and think of another idea, and im not waiting for a brain transplant.

Moved to Feedback. It has nothing to do with Open Tibia and it's more or less a complaint in my eyes.

Yes, I've proposed to you to get a forum in order to stop this grudge against pokemon online and the spam on the PO thread.

Edit: Which thread of yours was deleted?

Stop calling people noobs if you don't know what it means. Noob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Have fun.

If we didn't accept the Pokemon Online thread it would have been deleted already, Pokemon Online is an OpenTibia server. You are free to put a link to it in your signature, but when you start spamming the link everywhere and create threads about it you are going too far and that's why I deleted all the posts about it. If people want to discuss it here on OtLand, let them. It's a board for OpenTibia discussion and not a board to link to other OpenTibia server forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back