• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LoL Players

Creesh

Reaction score
Hi,
If anyone plays League of Legends on euw server feel free to add me ingame Kreshovsky
We can duo queue (I am gold III already) or just play some normals,arams or whatever :p.

Damn how can you be stupid that on OTLand forum which mean's mostly tibia one askin for LoL player's. Go and kill ur self

^true story + with me as a LoL player cant blame the guy for trying after all im the most skilled LoL player out there.

Well there are tons of LoL players on shadowcores so cant blame him i also play euw btw :]

Damn how can you be stupid that on OTLand forum which mean's mostly tibia one askin for LoL player's. Go and kill ur self
have you heard that in OTLAND means open tibia land have league of legends sub forum in "games" there is so many LoL players in otland so dont talk shit please

have you heard that in OTLAND means open tibia land have league of legends sub forum in "games" there is so many LoL players in otland so dont talk shit please

Then why the hell does he post this thread on shadowcores forum?Is Shadowcores a LoL game? Dont think so, so please be quiet. go and kill your self both of you

I believe everyone should kill themselves. I'll go last though!

@Xanabis
stfu mind your own shit wanna be moderator. I think he's well aware about where he's posting this and there's nothing wrong with it.... with what you're saying it's pretty much like saying people should only go to school to learn and not be able to socialize and make friends/ find things in common because school is made to learn. If anyone should kill themselves it should be you.

Xanabis, been smoking too much pot lately? Why is it unlogical to search for LoL players here? As some people already stated clean and clear, there's a huge amount of LoL players here, and pretty much over the whole internet, and he's searching for some players, does make perfect sense for someone with some brains. And besides, you should check your spellings and grammar before wanking off about something that you don't understand.

Your Elohell ain't shit to mine South American server.
Deal with it.:w00t:

Back